Search results

1. 150cupra

Broken down pipe 2.0 tfsi

Has any one had issues with there down pipe breaking at the flange coming off the turbo ? Happened today clean break cheers Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  2. 150cupra

creaking when accelerating and braking

Cheers have creaking from the front .. car doesn't give me any confidence going quick. Possibly sub frame creaking Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  3. 150cupra

Bad stability

Ever get to the bottom of this lads Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  4. 150cupra

creaking when accelerating and braking

Was the car a bit wooly when driving ? Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  5. 150cupra

2016 Irish Meetup

Any further on? Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  6. 150cupra

Brake Bulb Problem

Brake light switch on the brake pedal ... mine used to work then eventually got stuck on the switch could be on its way out Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  7. 150cupra

Cruise for Cancer 2013

Forgot to check here about c4c ... usually on rms :s .. anyway went up for bit of crack plus good cause... never seen portrush so busy ..seen a fair SEATS three ibiza's think they were fr's caught my eye .. nice flash red lcr and couple of mk2 leons were floating about ... £6400 for chartiy well...
  8. 150cupra

Spacer setups

Jason whats mm is your car dropped ? Looks well Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
  9. 150cupra

Ate super blue brake fluid

That sounds good to me guessing its okay with the clutch aswell then ? Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  10. 150cupra

Ate super blue brake fluid

Has anyone on here used this stuff is it any good or no good at all ... just thought it would be handy because of the blue tint in it ! Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  11. 150cupra

Mrk 4 Golf springs on Cupra r?

Adam they will fit mk4 golf bora mk1 a3 .. wont fit cupra r because of the rear suspension set up ...
  12. 150cupra

what have you done to your car today ?

Serviced it during the week .. and fitted a drilled and smoothed airbox with a pipercross panel filter for some better breathing and induction noise
  13. 150cupra

best oil for lc

Guys which is the best oil and cheapest place for oil atm im using 5-30 castrol edge but recently got my car remaped so should I be using different oil ? Cheers in advance
  14. 150cupra

track days

Cheers lads will keep an eye out on ebay ... the tyres are going on prefacelift cupra rims so 205 50 16 I think
  15. 150cupra

How to guides

Yep loads just search ... bumper off job yes and a bit of cutting etc
  16. 150cupra

Help

Give dave at sere a shout he is more than helpful and think hes the cheapest for oem parts
  17. 150cupra

track days

Yea the federals seem to be coming in at decent prices ...yea 888s are way above my budget... will be only doing a couple of track days on these ... so pre loved rubber might be an option
  18. 150cupra

track days

Guys need some info on good tyres for track days I had yoko pradas on before... just want something cheaper this time?
  19. 150cupra

hows yours been in the snow?

My cupra was a nightmare in the snow kept getting stuck ... my old vtr saxo was better at dealing with it :wtf:
  20. 150cupra

New to the cupra fold

Yea 4 pencil type coil packs . MAFS can give bother .. make sure when your getting timing belt and water pump done that the new water pump has the metal impeller as plastic 1s break!
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.