Search results

1. Jhunter_83

Auto headlights - always on

Hello all, I picked up a 2012 FR+ in August and have noticed recently that the auto headlights are always on. I have the headlight switched to auto but even in daylight the headlights are on. I have been into the settings and turned the DRL off to see if that helps but they are still on. Has...
  2. Jhunter_83

MIB2

Has anyone had any issues with the sat nav on the mib2? I have a 2017 f/l and I’ve noticed that lately the position of my car on the map is slightly out to where the actual car is. I am finding myself driving past turnings. is there a way to reset it or calibrate it or do you think I need a...
  3. Jhunter_83

TDI Tuning vs Revo map

Did you make a decision of which to go for? I’m thinking the same thing on same car
  4. Jhunter_83

Towing mirrors

Cheers, I’d noticed them but they do just look like they just stuck on and I did wonder how far down the road you would be before they fell off.
  5. Jhunter_83

Towing mirrors

Hello, Can anyone recommend a pair of towing mirrors for my fr ST that fit the mirrors well Thanks
  6. Jhunter_83

Will the cupra 280 wheels fit my 17 plate FR ST??

As above, I’ve been looking for new alloys for a while as I just have the 17 inch FR ones. I was wondering if the 280 cupra 19 inch wheels would fit ok? If I was to buy some aftermarket 19s, what should I be going for? Width and offset etc.
  7. Jhunter_83

Rattling help

I’ve fixed my rattle, was the rear seat latch. A few loops of electrical tape has solved it. Thanks everyone
  8. Jhunter_83

Rattling help

Cheers everyone
  9. Jhunter_83

Rattling help

You don’t happen to know about a humming (sounds like a wheel bearing) at 60mph only do you? Quiet up to 60 but once you hit it is humming but once you hit 61 it stops? Whatever gear or whatever load. Cheers :)
  10. Jhunter_83

Rattling help

Cheers, I did that yesterday, slowly removing everything from my boot including plastics to see what it was. It is definitely the rear seat back, thanks for that. I’ll get some insulating tape around the loop to see if that helps. Not sure if seat will do anything if I took it in, the deaf...
  11. Jhunter_83

Rattling help

Hello, I have a 17 plate FR ST and have been plagued by a rattling noise coming from the rear. I thought it was the rear door panel but think it is actually the seat back latch rattling on the catch. Has anyone else got this and have they solved it?
  12. Jhunter_83

Retro fit auto lights

After using this yesterday I am getting a little fault. If I switch off the car with the setting set to auto I am having a warning come up on the dash to switch off my lights. I’m going to try to unplug it and plug it back to check so will let you know the outcome
  13. Jhunter_83

Retro fit auto lights

I installed mine yesterday but haven’t been out to set the light sensitivity yet. I have it set to about 30% at the moment so will keep you updated
  14. Jhunter_83

Retro fit auto lights

I’ve just ordered one of these from amazon after being sick of the Ebay one I have, i can’t get the light sensitivity on the Ebay one to work correctly and i am constantly having to manually put the lights on when it is getting dusk. Hopefully this one helps, I know it is twice the price but...
  15. Jhunter_83

ST Towbar

Yeah that would be great, just need to check that we have nothing planned and I’ll get back to you. Thanks :)
  16. Jhunter_83

ST Towbar

Sorry this is the first notification that you had replied, I wasn’t being ignorant. I see you are quite local, I’m in Gateshead. Where did you get yours fitted?
  17. Jhunter_83

ST Towbar

Mine has a different rear bumper to that which looks like it has a recess in it. I’m just not sure what to go for? Was yours fitted new or has it been done afterwards?
  18. Jhunter_83

ST Towbar

Hello, I’m looking to get a tourer caravan and was wondering which detachable tow bars everyone is using? Also pictures would be great :) Cheers
  19. Jhunter_83

Another TRC splitter thread....sorry

I’m up in Newcastle so will probably be a 7 hour round trip I would have thought.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.