Search results

1. robloake

Badgeless grille

Ha yeah....ordered!! Cheers
  2. robloake

Badgeless grille

Thanks for links....perfect ..just what I was after...only trouble now is...which one?!?!?!
  3. robloake

Badgeless grille

Hi all...anyone know where I can find a badgeless grille for a 1p facelift 2010....struggling!
  4. robloake

Lowering springs

I had the H&R's on the BOC, looked great, ride awful!!!!!!!!! Go with the Eibach's
  5. robloake

Robs Bocanegra

Hi, i got the decal made at Digital Media Print, Hastings 01424205375, they're on the net as well, prob still got the file on thier machine, cost a fiver !
  6. robloake

Char's MK5 SC Sport 1.4 *NOW ON COILOVERS*

Sell it, get an Audi !
  7. robloake

Bocanegra Sticker

Mine was a fiver, call the company i gave you the link for, they'll sort it for you
  8. robloake

Boc is gone !!

Thanks mate, I dont know about you, but after owning a the Leon 2, the Boc seemed very unrefined, poor build quality by comparison, plus I think i must be a dirty diesel lover !! I couldnt get on with having to wring its neck to get going, you know what i mean ? Anyway- got a few plans for the...
  9. robloake

Boc is gone !!

Yeah i know, took me by surprise as well ! I just didnt gel with the Boc, bit too small for me plus i'm a bit smashed up from a couple of bike accidents and i really wanted something a little more comfy, now ive got big leather seats and i'll get to see a bit of sunshine, (next...
  10. robloake

Boc is gone !!

Got the 2.0 TDi, same lump as my old FR had, never gave me any trouble, i know people moan about the DPF, but the way I drive its not likely to clog up !!
  11. robloake

Boc is gone !!

Hi Mate, the Boc was a lot more sure footed in the corners with a lot less body roll, however, it was a teeth shattering ride on anything other than a perfect road !! also a bit bouncy on the rear at times, I would spend a bit more and go for coilies if i go down the lowering road again !!
  12. robloake

Boc is gone !!

I have sold the Boc and got an Audi A4 cabriolet, just ready for the winter !! good talking to you all about all things SEAT, sure i'll get another one, prob be a Leon though ! Have fun everyone.. Regards...... Rob
  13. robloake

jc_boc's new mk2 leon cupra BTCC - SOLD

Like ya new motor mate, I had an 08 FR550 b4 the Boc, bodykit, german grill, and to be honest i miss it ! think i might be going back to a leon soon, Boc's a bit small for me, I fancy a K1 and then some !! look forward to seeing what you do with it !
  14. robloake

Best looking mk5

The way SEAT should have made 'em
  15. robloake

Bocanegra Sticker

Like some of the others have said, just google Porsche Font, you can then download it and send it to the sticker people, thats what i had to do.
  16. robloake

Bocanegra Sticker

Hi Matt, No problem, Digital Media Print, Hastings, E.Sussex, 01424205375, [email protected], they should still have mine stored as they said if i wanted anymore it wouldnt be a problem, good luck, Rob
  17. robloake

What Car did you drive before the Mk5?

I drove an 58 plate Leon FR550 TDi, wish i'd never got rid of it, far better car than the Boc !!
  18. robloake

Bocanegra Sticker

The company that did mine didnt have the font so i downloaded it and e-mailed it to them, pics on the link.
  19. robloake

Lowering springs

Got mine on the 25/40mm H&R's, drops the rear a bit more so the car sits with really nice stance, ride is teeth shattering !! Does hang on well in the bendy bits though, Go for it
  20. robloake

Black roof + Spoiler done :)

Looks great, prefer mine though lol !
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.