Search results

1. LCRMartin

Martin's LCR ** Update - Now Hybrid**

quick update - mapping will be done by Vince at Stealth Racing next Tuesday :D so excited :P
  2. LCRMartin

http://www.jbsautodesigns.co.uk/product/3981/cast-18t-k04-oem-upgrade Still undetermined on who's mapping, is that a offer ? Lol Will get some pics up once I get back from working away :)
  3. LCRMartin

p.s - also fitted me catch can yesterday lol
  4. LCRMartin

hello all, the stud was cut down and it ran fine for awhile but after 6months it has gone pear shaped :( pics will be up shortly, cracks on all 4 ports :( had to pretty much saw the pipes to try give some relief so we could get the bloody thing off lol, JBS mani has been fitted along with a...
  5. LCRMartin

the 2nd mani was fitted by a different company so it cant be that 2 companies didnt bolt up the mani's tight enough surely ? i did pass on your notes to the 2nd place before fitting and they did as instructed
  6. LCRMartin

it was the v2 mate, i cant justify trying to fit the v3 and hoping that works :( done everything i was told to try and it just didnt help lol
  7. LCRMartin

oh also front end getting resprayed this weekend so will be looking beautiful come sunday :)
  8. LCRMartin

well another update, relentless mani no.2 has warped so have now scrapped that and gone for a JBS high flow cast iron mani which im going to be fitting soon also have finally got the money together for a new clutch and SMF woohoo so not long till we finally see what this hybrid turbo pushes out :D
  9. LCRMartin

Sorry its been so long ppl but I now have some money to do some more bits including new clutch and smf plus remap :) And happy to report the 2nd relentless I got is still going well, no problums yet :)
  10. LCRMartin

respray the front end, got bad laquere peel on bonnet and bumper :( starting to affect the paint alil :(
  11. LCRMartin

yea just need to find the dollar lol then get the bloody thing in the paint shop lol
  12. LCRMartin

Rich - not sure on clutch yet mate maybe helix not to sure, I kinda wanna get LSD done at same time money permitting lol Willy - nah didn't have to remove to much luckily only alil bit haha but touch wood its running a treat
  13. LCRMartin

No stats yet mate, I don't wanna risk it till I got my new clutch on haha
  14. LCRMartin

Her new wellycooler smile :) New DV The mani
  15. LCRMartin

Sorry dude have been gone awhile, been working loads to pay for the damn thing haha, how's you and your motor mate ?
  16. LCRMartin

yea after 6 long weeks turbo technics finally finished it lol, no mate head was lift on, fitted the turbo to the mani then fitted the mani to the block, bulkhead was modified shall we say haha and yes the studs were modified a wee lil bit lol
  17. LCRMartin

Just a quick update - Hybrid fitted running fantasic and the pull is immense :clap: Wellycooler fitted and looking great :clap: SFS Preformance DV fitted - Love the sound from this thing lol and the BIG ONE Rentless High flow mani (the second one lol) fitted perfect first time...
  18. LCRMartin

it does indeed mate :)
  19. LCRMartin

Hello, newbie from Newcastle area...

welcome to SCN enjoy ya stay :P
  20. LCRMartin

Hope so mate, really do, hopefully will be at full health by next saturday, fingers crossed lol
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.