Search results

1. Model of the Sat Nav in a Sport Tech

goto the pioneer web site and dl the software for your units and the manual i found the thing to be absolute rubbish when using blutooth and nav the dam thing rebooted due to software crashes as with most thing micro soft bosd alot.
  2. Model of the Sat Nav in a Sport Tech

yes and not given it a workout yet me wondering if it will stop the thing from rebooting when blutooth is connected.
  3. **IMPORTANT** Exeo Pioneer Unit Issues

ours is going in again on the 2nd nov the guys from pioneer are going to do some work on the unit and wiring, yes its the new way they wired up the cars the canbus has a dif layout as the guys who fitted the tow bar found out took them 3 weeks to turn the rev sensors off when hooked up and then...
  4. DPF Info - All CR-TDI Owners Should Read This

its ok just filled up first thing that happened was the revs went up to 1200 so set cruse control and went for a 6 mile slow drive and it went pop and the tone of the engine change back to normal light went out and all is well till next time. so been stuck in standing traffic for 20 mins chokes...
  5. DPF Info - All CR-TDI Owners Should Read This

yes low fuel light is on now used up 20 quid a fuel trying to get the regen going i`l give it another go mid week funny thing is just put 20 quid in the day before and the dpf light came on next morning, this be its 3rd in 12 months since new.
  6. DPF Info - All CR-TDI Owners Should Read This

well our dpf light been on now for a week and after doing over 100 miles wasting fuel as the book says it`s not turning off at all, i run engine into the ground before pay up for a fault that should not happen.
  7. **IMPORTANT** Exeo Pioneer Unit Issues

been back some nice ppl from pioneer are coming out and sorting it out car by car bases they given up replacing them as they showing other faults far worst :P so if you got a faulty one get back to the dealers and theywill sort it out for you.
  8. Tow bars?

any one got the codes just incase they don`t have old or new ones
  9. Tow bars?

they given up on the hardware side and they going to used the vcds software instead its costing them time and time is money every time using the gear they got, see how it goes if it fails again I be thinking and them we got a faulty car.
  10. Tow bars?

another failed a temp not looking good this for them and they want to have the car for another day leaving us without one again no way I think it`s time to get some money back and get seat to do it.
  11. Exeo "keyed" in shopping centre carpark

don`t matter where you park seen it many times women walking between cars with their hand bag swinging away over their shoulder keys hanging off it scratching cars, once parked up in a near empty lot down out the way from all the others on it`s own no where near any others 30 empty bays, came...
  12. Tow bars?

I belieave its Westfalia they using after we paid a shed load of dosh out for this towbar and fitting and its not right.
  13. Tow bars?

Right just had a Westfalia towbar fitted with a dedicated loom they failed to sort out the rev sensors they could not access the code for it to change it rest is done, but not the sensors, any ideas why? they even had the software makers try it remotely but they failed too. so we now got a...
  14. Door mirrors

today too the car for its monthly wash n wax and the dam machine ripped off the door mirror covers big time, now gotta wait to see what they going to do to fix this yes they clipped back on but they are damage with scratches and gouge so look a mess. filled in the forms they gave me but no...
  15. **IMPORTANT** Exeo Pioneer Unit Issues

the replacement unit wont work even with it`s updated firmware they got dif issues and they worst so we been told, we still without a working unit and they on the wrong side of the consumer law now, well have been for a while it`s outta my hands now it`s gone down the legal route, only way for...
  16. Exeo ST 2012MY 170 Sport Tech and 12MY Leon FR

burned plastic think it down to putting somat on the plastic and reacted to the heat and light, seen it before on a car we had went all yellowish got lucky it rubbed off, a good reason not to use any waxing on the lights, glass cleaner yes. If it has any beam benders on it that can cause it too.
  17. Exeo ST 2012MY 170 Sport Tech and 12MY Leon FR

give u a flash if and when we see your passing by.
  18. **IMPORTANT** Exeo Pioneer Unit Issues

i can answer that with a defo n0, they was suppose to be replacing our unit on the 25th and did not even ring up to tell us it`s not happening, we still got a unit that turns off by it`s self and reboots and missing its knob, they said they will not replace the unit with a proper one it cost to...
  19. Back seat - daft question

all that torque on a cold damp or wet road with cold rubber does not get down too well and will judder, just don`t be so lead footed:P
  20. **IMPORTANT** Exeo Pioneer Unit Issues

its the cheapo pioneer wish they put real thing in it was suppose to have but due bad timing we missed out with the build.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members