Search results

1. salman_20vt

B5 VW Passat W8 Dome Light

Hello all, Just wanted to know if the B5 VW Passat W8 dome light can be fitted to MK2 Toledo ? You know the one which has backlit buttons and two red LED ambient lights that give distinctive touch inside during night. This is the unit fitted in my Toledo And this is what I wish to install...
  2. salman_20vt

Cupra R styling on Toledo 1.8t sport

I have a 2004 Toledo 1.8t and I am also thinking to replace front bumper but wondering if I need to change the interior fender cover as well? And different fog lights as well or the stock would fit in to the LCR bumper? I already installed the Leon Cupra side skirts and they look stunning. Also...
  3. salman_20vt

My Toledo Pics

Hello friends, after a few years I thought of updating my Toledo's pictures from Dubai during rainy winters. [/URL] [/URL] tell me what you think guys :)
  4. salman_20vt

SAT NAV help

any please let me know if its possible or not to fix the SEAT SAT NAV or maybe a different after market unit perhaps? but what all would I need....Want to know if this is a DIY job..
  5. salman_20vt

My Toledo Pics

me and my ride, thought of posting something after 2 years... :rolleyes::D
  6. salman_20vt

favourite pic of your car

Here's my fav pic from the recent shots[B)] cheers:)
  7. salman_20vt

Rear Smoked / Tinted lights

Hi there, I wanted to give the smoke effect to my toledo's rear lights as well but than thought of doing this instead .... really loving it! what are your thoughts about this? I think it looks really nice :happy:
  8. salman_20vt

Rcd510 dab

Can the RCD-510 be fixed on the MK2 Leon/Toledo models ?? Thanks :)
  9. salman_20vt

SAT NAV help

Hello all from Dubai, :) I'm back on this forum after quite a while.... need a help from you guys, really appreciate if someone could be kind enough to guide me in detail regarding the upgrade. Now own a 2004 Toledo, and my single CD SEAT Sound System Aura, has finally stopped playing CDs and...
  10. salman_20vt

aBhardwaj1990's daily, Laura the Bora.....Runner up at Inters, pics on page 62

you got one fab bora there mate! nice ride and all the mods looks sexy as well!
  11. salman_20vt

My Toledo Pics

thanks mate! :)
  12. salman_20vt

Indicators not working

Since its related to lights I though I'd fit my problem here too....well fellows my toledo's front right side fog lamp seems to be dead for the first time in 6 years!! ... could I replace the bulb easily or only a technician can do that? And the glass lens also seems a bit dirty can some one...
  13. salman_20vt

central locking problems

well I am recently facing an other locking problem.... when ever I stop at a traffic signal or slow my car below 10 km I can hear the locking sound from the rear door on the right side only... rest 3 doors remain silent though...any clues?
  14. salman_20vt

Toledo VAG-COM help!

I've got mine tinted as well 45% charcoal from SolarGuard... have you got your Tollys up close shots? You can see mine on readers rides section from close... by the way have you thought of fine-tune your Tolys ECU ? and also use VAG-COM for some refinements ?
  15. salman_20vt

toledo Built in SatNav

Can this Audi A3 Sat Nav be fitted in a Toledo? I'm thinking to go straight to Audi centre and order 2002 Audi S3 speed o meter and this Sat Nav! If its compatible?
  16. salman_20vt

Toledo VAG-COM help!

Hi there carlton! Glad to hear a fellow flight simmer is at SeatCupra fourms! Yes i'm a virtual pilot...been flying for more than 3 years and have 3200 IFR hours, i'm a senior flight commander and B747 rated at Virtual Pakistan International Airlines www.vpia.org. I was previously flying for...
  17. salman_20vt

Toledo MK2 body kits discussions

Good heavens! :drool: look at that bumper!!!! what a fine craftsmanship! I need to get that bumper with exhaust pipes on!!!!!:blink:
  18. salman_20vt

A couple of pics I found on the internet search...don't know if its real or photochop but looks awesome! The black Toledo's rear strip is removed very nicely! And the Leon Cupra rims looking lovely! need more photochops of rear bumper designs...:) Just love that rear Cupra bumper!!!!!
  19. salman_20vt

is it really possible!! ? Toledo's rear boot lid housing is different from Leon isn't it? will the LCR bumper catch the fittings and clips on? I would really really wish to see a photochop of a Toledo with LCR rear bumper...anyone kind enough to give me and rest of Toledo owners an idea of...
  20. salman_20vt

wow lovely! too bad I can't order these....my tolly's colour isn't available!:(
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.