Search results

1. key fob problems!

i kind of haven't got round to fixing this. if your light doesn't light up it might be your battery that's dead??
  2. key fob problems!

wehey! i don't feel like the odd one out... i've got no idea what it could be though my car is obviously having a "i'm not doing what you tell me" moment lol :)
  3. key fob problems!

i've tried to programme my key fob by 1. put you key into the ignition, turn it so the car is on (not started) No more than 5 seconds (count to 3 its easier when i figured it out) 2. take your key out quickly. Hold down the lock door button on your remote, while your doing that press the...
  4. BTCC Silverstone Finale, 16 October

well whoever wins it'll definately be a good race!
  5. Sam's boost leak machine :) now with a fat arse :D

you've just upgraded to OBVIOUSLY one of the the best models of seats ;) aha!
  6. SEAT unveils fresh new look for executive class Exeo

i agree with GlanzaV the grill is somewhat a slight disappointment but in all means it's a seat so it will be able to pull it off ;)
  7. ladysteph ibiza

i'm now having problem with 2x lamber sensors in my exhaust & the temp gauge it's going to cost me MORE money to fix it & i'm starting to realise my car isn't the cheap little run around i wanted it to be.. any suggestions as to HOW i can fix these on the cheap?
  8. ladysteph ibiza

i spoke too soon about my car, no it's still not modded, & yes i am wanting a new model of car :)
  9. ladysteph ibiza

found out the main problem why my fans didn't kick in... basically someone left a screwdriver on the battery & sparked the whole fuse out aha! anyways she's back & more ginger than ever, i also told my mates my car won't die... i guess i proved them wrong ;)
  10. ladysteph ibiza

oooo i've got a new ibiza as a courtesey car :p usually they don't let youngsters like me go out in them but i think they tempting me to buy one aha! :p as for my car apparently there's no relay wire going back to the fans?? slightly worrying that my fans have no relay wire lmao! how have...
  11. ladysteph ibiza

thanks for that :) would it be anything else if it wasn't that??
  12. ladysteph ibiza

does anyone know the reason why my fans have stopped working... my car is overheating... the garage has got my car back AGAIN to check the problem out but can't work out why they've stopped working although they've been fixing the back box :/ :help:
  13. ladysteph ibiza

thanks for that! as for colour coding i have seen it done before on a yellow seat but it doesn't look nice when lowered :/ if i were to lower it i think the black is going to stay aha! i'm debating whether or not to get graphics on the rear quarter panels but not sure what to get or what...
  14. ladysteph ibiza

mustangs are awesome! anyways just to let you guys know i will at some point this week receive back my car all in working order :D then i can't start doing the mods... anyone know a good place to start other than my sound system & engine aha!
  15. ladysteph ibiza

:lol::lol:indeed i have gez indeed i have :rolleyes:
  16. ladysteph ibiza

cheeky so & so! just because i'm short doesn't mean i can't pull a handbrake :( if anything the brake pedals are hard to reach lmao!
  17. ladysteph ibiza

unfortunately my little car doesn't have handbrake turns done to it although i have done a few when i've gone to drifting days ;)
  18. ladysteph ibiza

mine was meant to be factory standard disc's but for some reason the previous owner has changed it to drums.. not sure if it's right though but in the long run drums are cheaper for me to replace than discs aha! :) don't talk to me about only one part for the car... do you know how difficult...
  19. ladysteph ibiza

can you blame a girl for trying though ;) aha does anyone know the answer to my question?? is it normal for a bmw sump to fit perfectly in a seat?? aha! i know they're half related companies (kind of) but still the sumps are just a tad different :/
  20. Sam's boost leak machine :) now with a fat arse :D

after re-reading this post for a 2nd time (just in case i missed any IMPORTANT bits) your car is definately a treat - i can only dream my car will be nice one day :P
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise