1. CupraLee K1

Stuttering on Power Delivery

Posted up a thread in Gen Chat... Clicky Here
  2. CupraLee K1

correct :(
  3. CupraLee K1

Well a quite a story tonight :( Car was fixed.. Was found out to be the spark plugs causing the issue. Coil Packs were ok. Left JKM, didnt get very far, 1hour from that time car turned into a convertible! :( I will post the story in Gen Chat in morning.. Gna try and get some sleep now...
  4. CupraLee K1

Last minute nerves!

Correct about the ITG and Miltek :D You get the roof done? Been thinking about doing mine in Black... :shrug:
  5. CupraLee K1

Cheers for the replies guys :) I've got the car booked in for JKM on Thursday.. they said its most probably Coil Packs.
  6. CupraLee K1

Hi All, Recently my car has started to really stutter on delivering power now. Gently cruising with a bit of turbo is fine. If i put foot down harder in 3rd/4th is where it struggles. Sometimes on motorway cruising at 60 and then foot down in 6th can cause this stutter. When this first...
  7. CupraLee K1

forge blow off adaptor

There are 2 different Valve Spacers. One for the original DV on the car and the other one fits the Rev D Valve for the car. I have my old Spacer still around as this valve no longer fits due to the upgraded DV. I also have the ITG on my car and love it :) Even though i am now experiencing...
  8. CupraLee K1

show us your wheels :-)

Yeah those washington wheels look good! :) Especially in black ;) Also like these the A5 in black :p Might have to see about putting some cash aside for some new wheels now :happy:
  9. CupraLee K1

De-badged rear end...

I believe someone removed the lettering on the back of their cupra and then added the lettering back again but in Vinyl. Might be an idea ;)
  10. CupraLee K1

Thinking about tHe darkside k1 to focus rs

I do love those Evo's :) nearly sold the K1 for one. But then realised couldnt afford running costs :(
  11. CupraLee K1

Thinking about tHe darkside k1 to focus rs

I was thinking of selling mine... but then decided to tune it and really happy with it :) Transformed the car! :) Possibility of moving onto Stage 2..... in time of course. As for the Focus RS, just cant justify spending that amount of money on a FORD. :blink: Mind you, my ex's next door...
  12. CupraLee K1

De-Badged Grill and K1 Badge Added

No Probs :)
  13. CupraLee K1

Looking Good there. :)
  14. CupraLee K1

Looking Good Mate! :)
  15. CupraLee K1

Just had WALK and poly bushes fitted to the K1

This is something that i want to get done to my K1 :)
  16. CupraLee K1

New valve or spacer

Havent really checked the MPG on the trip but im still getting between 300-330miles per tank. Same i was getting when the car was standard. That's with mixed driving :)
  17. CupraLee K1

New valve or spacer

I no longer have a Spacer on my car. Got the ITG Intake instead :) Loud sucking noise on accelarating then flooring it and changing gear on full boost gives off a very loud chattering/fluttering. Does sound Good :) Still cant stop smiling :happy:
  18. CupraLee K1

New valve or spacer

If you have standard DV on your car and just want the sound then the Forge Spacer is all you need.
  19. CupraLee K1

Forge Spacer Question

I've got my Old Forge Spacer for sale. Dont fit the new Rev 'D' DV though.
  20. CupraLee K1

Dbilas - EVOMS - BSH - (Twintake VS ITG)

I'm running the ITG Intake :) Was suppose to be running the EVOMS but due to stock issues from USA i had the ITG fitted as a replacement. Really happy with it.. And sounds awesome :happy: I asked the same Q when i had to decide whether to get the ITG or EVOMS.. See link below for my...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members