Search results

1. t.oldaker

Ow not that mk5 Ibiza again.....

Don't own the car any more but the lower lip is an RDX Vario splitter, cost me £220 shipped from Germany.
  2. t.oldaker

Right its all changed again, 3 spokes are up for sale and new temp wheels are these rotiform NUE's :D love it but had to raise it as i have 15-20mm of clearance under the arms and downpipe and it hit everything so raised to have 35mm now (Y) Rest of the images are on Equinox Photography on...
  3. t.oldaker

Ahhh dw everyone has to start somewhere :) Anyway probs best to chuck the page an add on facebook and post the car up and say hi. all event are posted on that page :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/dasvag/ Anyway off out now but nice to meet you and will keep an eye out on the roads
  4. t.oldaker

Fair one :) always wanted to go to trax but whenever it came up i couldn't get the time off work :/ Only two ive got booked now are Players classic next month and gti international camping with the ibiza guys/gals for the weekend. There is also a local VAG club in Dorset called DAS-VAG if...
  5. t.oldaker

Sweet life happy days then :) you going to any shows this year?
  6. t.oldaker

Sweet will keep an eye out. Yeh alot of stories of misfires etc... but seems to be really inconsistent however the later engines don't seem to have the same issues as the earlier ones :)
  7. t.oldaker

Yeh there is also a white cupra about as well I waved but turned out to be a grumpy old man who turned his nose up at me :D ahh welll Yeh heard they are great fun to drive and tuning potential from a 1.4 is awesome. Just a shame they have the issues that they do or id have been tempted to get...
  8. t.oldaker

Haha yes that will be me kinda hard to find another mk5 like it lol :) There is also a white boc parked round the corner from me but yet to find out who owns it and if they are on here or any other forums :) How you enjoying the cupra?
  9. t.oldaker

Coilover fitting

Yes you will need shorter droplinks
  10. t.oldaker

Shoot i did today for Eclective Clothing :) http://blog.eclectivecompany.com/post/81288918384/photo-feature-thomas-oldakers-ibiza https://www.facebook.com/EclectiveCompany
  11. t.oldaker

Alll sorted for Ultimate Dubs this weekend :)
  12. t.oldaker

Front splitter on Facelift Ibiza

Nahh its taken a bit more than that. I wish it was that easy!!! :D its taken a shed load of work to get it that low on 18's was by far just a case of lower it and away you go, Its got Aero bumper and side skirts that have had to be cut to allow the wheels to move and turn without hitting...
  13. t.oldaker

Id say 8j is max, i Know Darren runs 8.5j up front on 18's but her cant lower the car alot before they rub. Id stick to 8j and under up front as its alot of work otherwise
  14. t.oldaker

I didnt i just went with the ones that would best fit the car :) the rolling radius is slightly bigger so the speedo is slightly off but nothing noticeable! Ahhh there is always a way to go lower just a question of if you want to sacrifice the comfort :P
  15. t.oldaker

Im running 8 j 18's with 205/35's up front and 215/35's on the rear I didnt see much change in arch gap closing as i was running 215/40's on the 17 inch 8j's before. I just modified the coilovers some more to properly dump it like it is now. :)
  16. t.oldaker

Front splitter on Facelift Ibiza

Just fitted this splitter on mine no idea what it would look like on a facelift however...
  17. t.oldaker

lowering springs fitting cost

paid £100 when i had mine fitted a while ago...
  18. t.oldaker

:P love the look of this too much now so happy how its come out!!!
  19. t.oldaker

Gone im afraid bud
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members