Search results

1. Richy Cupra

Richys MK1 LCR (Cobra turbo back/ AMD stage1+/ AP coilovers, Wellycooler, Recaros)

Been way too long since I've updated this thread. Still currently have the car and now looking to get the beast wrapped as paint is looking sorry for itself. Not the worst you'll see but in my eyes it's not perfect. Back in May I had a fantastic trip to Niki @ R tech for a stage 2 map which...
  2. Richy Cupra

Richys MK1 LCR (Cobra turbo back/ AMD stage1+/ AP coilovers, Wellycooler, Recaros)

Thank you mate, still going strong to this day.
  3. Richy Cupra

Spring update. Over the winter I managed to get my hands on some MK4 Golf anniversary aero wiper arms and for a bargain as well. The downside to these arms is the passenger being ever so slightly longer than the standard leon one. A lot of people adjust the arm upwards to suit the leons...
  4. Richy Cupra

Cheers Tom, yours has been a fine example over the years and have learnt a lot from what you've done with yours. Be a shame to see it go :( This forum used to be so handy, compared to FB anyway lol
  5. Richy Cupra

Jesus! That must shift big time! Do it mate, they're dirt cheap now but finding a good one is proving to be difficult as they're landing into the wrong hands. Buy mine next year ;) lol
  6. Richy Cupra

It looks really nice mate, what bhp is she? I've always had a soft spot for the 1M BMW but they're rocketing up in value. Cheers by the way dude, I'm gonna try and get her in a few shows next year and then sell up and move on.
  7. Richy Cupra

Hello Mark, it's been a while mate and hope you're well also!? Yeah I've still got her and she's still going strong. My mate was in the same boat with his Scooby and had to sell it in the end as it was falling apart lol. Beemer looks very nice, that must shift quite a bit!
  8. Richy Cupra

Finally a couple of shots of how she stands now. There are tonnes of things that I've probably missed but as people know, I treat this car as my baby and have done for the past 4 years. Will be sad to see her go when I pluck up the courage to sell her. But I will be doing a few more bits in the...
  9. Richy Cupra

Change of intake pipe was needed as i'm going to stage 2 next year and you can tell why I needed to in this photo lol I also needed to upgrade my air filter as well and thanks to a friend from my Leon Facebook group he kindly gave this to me. And the finished article, this is...
  10. Richy Cupra

9 months since last update, should really update more often like I used to really. Anyway a few changes have occurred over the course of the year, mostly under the bonnet and a few major mechanical things. I've said previously that i'll be getting rid of this car etc. but I really can't part...
  11. Richy Cupra

Been a few months since I last updated but there isn't too much to write about. The car will be taxed again this weekend and given a run as she does look sorry for herself on the driveway. Haven't done anything to her other than removing the washer bottle, new job has stopped me from spending...
  12. Richy Cupra

Washer bottle boot relocation?

Figured it for myself now.
  13. Richy Cupra

Washer bottle boot relocation?

Has anybody done this and has a quick guide? I've stripped the boot interior and can see the pipe work but need a bit of guidance. I've also taken the bottle off ready to relocating. Thanks
  14. Richy Cupra

Finally after many years of wanting the optional Recaro interior, I finally have a set for mine. Only fitted the passenger seat as of yet. Hopefully will get round to doing the rest soon. Car will be SORN at the end of the month and will carefully be given a custom stage 2...
  15. Richy Cupra

Thank you mate, glad mine is still inspiring people. I would love to do so much more but I'm in need for another project.
  16. Richy Cupra

It's been on AP coilovers for two years now mate. Thanks for the compliment btw, took a while to set it at this height!
  17. Richy Cupra

Not much to update again but got myself a new winter daily driver with a B6 Passat TDI. First diesel I've owned and well impressed with the mpg on her, well compared to the lcr that is. Couple of pics when it was clean. Apologies for the big pictures, I just can't be bothered to resize...
  18. Richy Cupra

Goldie's LCR 'S6AT R',Revo Stage 2, Forge,Weitec,Quaife LSD...

You do keep this car clean mate, looking sweet as ever! Any new plans for her?
  19. Richy Cupra

My Bagged CupraR, Centrelocks + Huge Brakes

Looked sweet as ever at Players Adam! Put that Porsche next to you to shame ;)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise