Search results

1. Footwell lighting

The black is the earth which you can get on any metal surface look near the bulk head and the red you can get a 12v of the head light switch loom Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Bonnet stuck??

I had this last week I just kept trying to open and close and maybe get a pair of pliers on the catch I did get mine open and put some lube on it after been fine now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Fastest leon in UK? lol

It's the chrome air vents and putting them on high feels faster and has he taken it off the ramps to stop the wheels spinning in every gear Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Fitting folding mirrors to LC180

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=251805&highlight=mirrors+folding Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Fitting folding mirrors to LC180

You need to get some lock modules there is a list of what's needed as I fitted these to my tdi but had to get different lock modules Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Nurbourg ring on Wednesday any tips?

Watch out for motorbike nearly had one take me and most of all enjoy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. removing door mirrors

Yeh just pulls off mate Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. removing door mirrors

Yeh remove door card then you need a t45 I think to undo the bolt that secures the mirror base Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Hid lights upgrade

I've just got the cree sidelights and dam there bright also got cree for the reversing bulbs Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. any body used these?

I'm looking at getting one of this to go on the egr valve and changing pipe to solid so would like to know what size I would need Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. LCR comfort windows

Any one near leeds that could do this for me as when I tried a cable with my laptop I couldn't get it to work at all and throw the cable in the bin Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. LCR comfort windows

How did you do this as I would like this Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Folding door miirors

Sorry I've got the passenger electric folding in silver Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Folding door miirors

Yeh there the same what side did you need Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Key coding

Ok then I'll have to pass on that then but does having the skc code help me to get the transponder programmed Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Key coding

I have got the skc code when I got the car but I want to get a flip key with three buttons and now the window opening and closing Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Key coding

Bit far for me mate should of put I'm in West Yorkshire but would love to have the window to work like that what other way could I do that Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Key coding

Who on here does key coding and I've looked at pming two people but it says they are banned so any help will be useful Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Rs6 alloys

They are 16"
  20. 312mm upgrade BRAKE PAD question

I belive that the 312 and 288 share the same pads as mine have been fine and I've changed the rears to 256 tt brakes and they share the same pads hope this helps
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.