Search results

1. Dave_

ST Sport Tech Tyres - Dunlop Sport Maxx GT/RT

I've just replaced all 4 Dunlops with Pirelli P Zero Neros - £100 a corner fitted :) All 4 were on about 2mm. The original rears lasted 29k so the RTs I put on did 15k. So reasonably good mileage out of them - I do a lot of motorway stuff. Suspect the Pirellis will be similar...
  2. Dave_

So I've had my Exeo a month now.

Mine seems ok - has yours got the RNS-E unit or the Pioneer one? I've got the RNS-E.
  3. Dave_

2012MY with Bi Xenons - headlamps melting

Mine look ok. I'll have another closer look in the morning.
  4. Dave_

Pretty good actually. I think they're a little quieter and fuel economy has definitely improved. I rarely drive like a nut job but on my favourite motorway slip roads they seem to be just as grippy ;)
  5. Dave_

I've been really happy with the Dunlops which is why I chose another pair too. The rears have plenty of meat on them. Yeah I put a lot of business their way so they look after me with pricing.
  6. Dave_

Morning :) My Sport Tech came with Dunlop Sport Maxx GTs which I quite liked. Decent grip wep & dry, quiet etc. The fronts were pretty much done in (NSF 2mm, OSF 2.5mm) in under 14k miles though:blink: So I looked for another pair. My local friendly garage had a pair of Sport Maxx RTs...
  7. Dave_

Losing company car Saloon Exeo SE Tech ...replaced with Exeo ST Sport Tech :)

Nope both mine seem to be ok. Enjoy the car, the SE Tech is a decent place to spend time.
  8. Dave_

Losing company car Saloon Exeo SE Tech ...replaced with Exeo ST Sport Tech :)

I went from an SE Tech to a Sport Tech last year. The ride is a little firmer on the Sport Tech but it's not too harsh. Obviously being stiffer and lower the Sport handles a bit tidier and doesn't roll as much as the SE Tech. My "old" SE looks almost on stilts parked next the Sport Tech...
  9. Dave_

Rear LED's

No idea on the techy bits but the rear LEDs are only stop & tail. Reverse & indicators etc are normal filament bulbs.
  10. Dave_

Collected my Sport Tech this afternoon

Don't know, sorry. He just said the TB was all clogged up. Saw your thread.
  11. Dave_

Around town it's not great. Once I'm on the motorway it's better. I have worked out what has made this tank so good (780 miles driven, 30 mile range remains). I've been around the M25 a lot, on my way to Southend and East Anglia. Lots of 50mph average speed mileage (M25, A127).
  12. Dave_

With all the crap weather we've had recently, my headlights have been on more often than not. Strange - maybe they were aware of an issue and changed something?
  13. Dave_

Evening. My Exeo is just about to roll over 12k miles. Been fairly busy with other stuff so not had time to post much - besides, it's been mostly plain sailing. Fuel economy has been all over the place. Ranging from mid 40s for a tank, high 40s and now this last one is high 50s. I have had...
  14. Dave_

Evening. Almost on 12k now - still no melting.
  15. Dave_

Vibration on take-up when engine cold

Both of mine do it.
  16. Dave_

Headlamp washers

Checked it yesterday - must've not been using enough stalk action :) Washer bottle is huge luckily, almost 5 litres.
  17. Dave_

Headlamp washers

The weather has been pretty grey and murky recently so I've taken to driving with my headlights on all the time when I'm on the motorway. If you physically turn the headlights ON yourself, every time you wash your windscreen, the car treats the headlights to a bath every time. If the lights...
  18. Dave_

Not off to a good start

My fuel consumption mirror's yours, ozz. Virtually identical. Same car as well. My mileage is around 4500 though.
  19. Dave_

New tyres.... Sooner than expected..!

Noted! Not driven it on snow yet. Hoping I won't have to :D haha
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.