Search results

1. Blaze.BG

memory seats have no lost memory

God bless you mate! I was looking for such instructions 3 years.... Right now at 22:00h i went to my Toledo , and Voila!! Thanks a lot!
  2. Blaze.BG

How to use seats memory on Seat Toledo 1M

Noone here with some info ?
  3. Blaze.BG

How to use seats memory on Seat Toledo 1M

Hello again fans. I'm stuck with setting up the 1,2,3 memory positions on my Toledo 1M. I bough car with black leather memory seats. I'm not shure if they are from this car! I have el. mirirs with memory for reverse gear, and as far as i know this memory miror is available only in package...
  4. Blaze.BG

Installing TCS in Seat Leon/Toledo 1M

Well it seems that SEAT didn't equipped their cars with TCS until february 1999. And whaen they start using TCS- it is the model MK20 and MK60 but allways with T47pin Connector. While in 1998 till 2001 a lot WV has equipped their cars with MK20 T25pin connector TCS/ASR module. So there is no...
  5. Blaze.BG

Today i started the procedure, as it is descibed for Golf4, but as I expected- it didn't worked! Most imaportant now is to find someone with Leon/Toledo 1M WITH TCS, but also with this model of instruments cluster: It has TCS indication, but i can't make it light up- i don't know the pin...
  6. Blaze.BG

It can be checked with multimeter also, The connection from switch must be direct to the pin, so it is easy to check it, but .... anyone ?
  7. Blaze.BG

I believe it depends on car equipment class. As LCR are higjer class it has most extras, but the point is to find out, to which pin on instrument cluster I must connect TCS switch. Everything else is easy but that one is tkaing me a lot time to figure out!
  8. Blaze.BG

Hi friends. I have the idea to install/upgrade my ABS to ASR (TCS) and i almost did it. I have few friends did this to their VW Golf3 and 4 and everything there is equal. But i was wondering did someone did it on Leon/Toledo 1M ? There are few wiring procedures, but i suspect thet there is...
  9. Blaze.BG

Mk1 Leon Headlight Covers (Smoked)

If someone find some shop or such, where thay can be bought PLS give us the UP :)
  10. Blaze.BG

Ibiza 6k1 TDI + GT2052v

Hello seat community ! My Ibiza got few more new things like, ceramic clutch, some interior updates, Hella headlights , sound system upgrade ...etc. which all i will post in few pictures. No much comments because a month ago i got my number 3 Seat - Toledo '99 AHF, which soon will have it's own...
  11. Blaze.BG

:( sadly. Well i will look for them too! Thanks for the up !
  12. Blaze.BG

Hi guys! Does anyone managed to find that protectors!? I want a pair too, but here in bulgaria in dealer's office just laugh at me lol !
  13. Blaze.BG

Ibiza MK2 ZKW Headlights

Hi. I'm wondering what to buy for my Mk2. I used to have another one. She was very beautiful with angel eyes: But now i'm searching for headlights for my second MK2: You have mentioned ZKW ! In Bulgaria there is a plenty of that headlights, but i don't like them a lot :) Price for...
  14. Blaze.BG

Ibiza 6k1 TDI + GT2052v

Hi again. That crack happens 4 times ! Heat is one of the reasons and probbably the weight of turbo on it + some vibrations and traction. I was wondering, why i can't edit older posts, to renew pic links and etc. ? With preparation for winter season, old clutch disk was burned totaly...
  15. Blaze.BG

Ibiza 6k1 TDI + GT2052v

But before everything else i got another problem. This is the turbo flange: Now i send it in one factory to made new one, with stronger material. I don't know how that happen [:@]
  16. Blaze.BG

Ibiza 6k1 TDI + GT2052v

Hi there :) A little bit late, but i have some updates here. I finish the rims, fully repaired by myself. Glad to say that there are not much weights on them for balancing. Pics later on i'm uploading a lot :) I put ceramic coating on downpipe and turbine part, but damn i can't find that pics...
  17. Blaze.BG

Ibiza 6k1 TDI + GT2052v

Hello maniacs! HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'm thinking of replacing turbo pipes with bigger. Now they are 54mm I got them as pressent of one friend, but i will buy 63mm. And my question here.... I think to leave 54mm (57mm) pipes before intercooler, and from cooler to intake 63mm. How do you think...
  18. Blaze.BG

Ibiza 6k1 TDI + GT2052v

Since about a month we have snow here and it's not a big deal for now, but i get some ceramic materials to isolate downpipe. I've made heat shield for intake manifold,in few days i'll fit all and post pics.
  19. Blaze.BG

Ibiza 6k1 TDI + GT2052v

Still don''t have bigger pump, but tha car is tested, and i''m glad to say everything is OK! :) I''m surprised how easy and nice engine is working! No smoke, no problems. For now everyting is fine! Just waiting the bigger pump piston, and we go for remap :) One problem is pouping up...
  20. Blaze.BG

Ibiza 6k1 TDI + GT2052v

Aham :) Thanks mrannikk0 ! Then after i finish with everything else, start and test engine if all is OK, i''ll get 12mm and prepare for remap. For now with this setup i and few friends will remap a little bit (one of them whole life is making his diesel cars better, but only FORD :) )
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.