Search results

1. exhaust downpipe fitting bristol

evening all, anyone recomend or know of someone that can fit a new exhaust downpipe to my lcr. just im struggling to find someone to take the job on without dropping subframe. cheers
  2. Oil usage

my lcr drinks it, always has done ever since i bought the car 6 years ago. car runs fine, just have to keep on top of it. so i wouldnt worry about it too much if i was you.
  3. boost figures??

hey guys n girls iv just noticed my my car boost odd figures, in 1st gear its at 12 psi, 2nd is 10 psi, 3rd is 7 psi. it gets lower with every gear, is this rite or do i have a problem? cheers
  4. What shocks

Hi people Need some help regarding suspension. My lcr shocks are getting a bit uncomfortable now and lookin to upgrade but i dont want it any lower or lose peformance. So if anybody could point me in the rite direction of suspension kits shock absorbers etc. also setups you guys using at...
  5. is this mean to rust? (stainless exhaust) pic

i had sent the pictures, and he relied yesterday with this. "Hi Jamie, The pictures of the tailpipe you show are actually carbon deposit which has exited from the exhaust itself, because the tip has not been cleaned it has discoloured the metal itself (rust isn't black). The other pictures of...
  6. is this mean to rust? (stainless exhaust) pic

When i rang up the bloke on the phone completely denied the fact, that there would be any rust on there anyway. didnt sound interested and was really abrubt, basically calling me a liar. i wouldnt recomend Infinity exhausts to anyone in the future.
  7. is this mean to rust? (stainless exhaust) pic

inspecting my exhaust the other noticed surface rust and corrosion on my stainless steel exhaust made by infinity. Now you gotta expect some corrosion but not after less than a year? what you guys think? [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG [/URL] [/IMG]] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  8. Cupra R Induction Kits... Opinions?

i went for the s2000 filter, its cheap and sounds mint. but took it back off as it causing the car to drink the fuel.
  9. Graunching when turning right

top mount bearings maybe? on one side of mine they had seized.
  10. 05 LCR revs hang when blipped at a standstill

hello mate, mine does exactly the same and iv had the car 3 and half years. i also cleaned the throttle body, didnt cure it but it did stop the car spluttering sometimes on startup.
  11. Anyone used Pendle Performance for Remap

yeah my cupra r is pendle remapped, my mate installs remaps for pendle so he done for alot cheaper. mine runs mint, had it mapped for 6 months now with no issues. but you might aswell get revo if its same price.
  12. No brake lights!

exactly the same happened to me mate, not a big job. can get a little fiddly at times, indeed there is a good guide on here i followed and all is good now.
  13. iPhone 5s app for checking boost etc

i use dash command on my iphone, you will need a obd wifi reciever. it does give me boost readings, how accurate they are i dont know.
  14. Calling all LCR OWNERS.

mine was bought in jan 2006 and came with the 5th alloy
  15. Why did you want a LC/LCR

hey guys and gals, just thought i start a thread to find out what made you buy a leon and what you like about it over other cars. look forward to reading your replys. cheers
  16. remap/dump valve/dash command

i will have to pop up for a leak test, what would you charge for that?
  17. remap/dump valve/dash command

I couldnt tell you, im only going by the dash command reading. My friend has vcds, would that give me a better reading?
  18. remap/dump valve/dash command

Its reads like -11 psi haha. Not sure what that means haha.
  19. remap/dump valve/dash command

Its just on my dash command, reading through my reciever on the obd port. I hope it isnt accurate haha. How would i know if it includes atmospeheric pressure?
  20. remap/dump valve/dash command

thanks lads, im only going by this dash command reading on my phone. not sure how accurate it is. iv had no fault codes or nothing. its hard to descirbe, 1 minute it feels proper quick then the next it feels standard and flat :/
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members