Search results

1. Masterkm

Front Droplink Bushes Failing MOT yearly

They are FK droplinks so not OEM. The bushes are part of the droplink and all one piece. Im thinking of maybe trying adjustable ones
  2. Masterkm

Front Droplink Bushes Failing MOT yearly

Hi guys, I have my car lowered on FK coilovers and have shortened FK drop links fitted with them. But nearly every year they are causing my car to fail MOT due to the bushes being worn out on the ends of the droplinks. I don't know what is causing this to happen every year and feel its an...
  3. Masterkm

Abs system fault saga please help

Try and ask in the vagcom section on the forum or see if theres a smaller garage local to see if they can help but if you have the yellow steering wheel light on the dash, your issue maybe greater than just an abs sensor
  4. Masterkm

Id recommend you get a vagcom scan done to the car to point to which wheel it is that way you will know for sure
  5. Masterkm

If the rear then id say yes more convenient to do so. If fronts, then turn the wheel and go to the back of the hub. Easy half hour to an hour job. I will be doing my rear wheel again next week to either clean it or change
  6. Masterkm

I am currently dealing with this again also. Its behind the brake disc and is just screwed in and can be pulled out. Or take the disc off and look at the sensor of the hub and its condition
  7. Masterkm

Advice/Help on Fitting Cupra Brakes to 1.9TDi

Hi, I have managed to get hold of the front cupra calipers, carriers and discs with pads for a decent price and was wondering if it would be a bolt on job to replace my current front setup. I have read conflicting posts on a variety of forums about being easy to being a strut and hub...
  8. Masterkm

---

Im in again. Was a great day with good deals
  9. Masterkm

17in Tyre Size for OZ wheels

Thanks for the reply. Not running spacers with my 18s atm
  10. Masterkm

17in Tyre Size for OZ wheels

I have got hold of a set of OZ Nova 17in Alloys which I am going to do a refurb to and keep as my winter wheels but struggling to get the right tyre size for them. They are ET35 8J rims and currently have 21545R17 tyres on them but I feel they are not right. My current setup is the SEAT BBS...
  11. Masterkm

Brake Disc Change

I realised that and have now scrapped the idea. Thanks for confirming it :)
  12. Masterkm

Brake Disc Change

So I take that its not possible?
  13. Masterkm

Brake Disc Change

I have the 1.9TDI Leon Pre FL and was wondering would I be able to put 288mm brake discs on the front instead of the 280mm standard ones without any other modifications?
  14. Masterkm

---

I have to say this has been one of the best meets I have been to. Thanks for the chance to have test drives, was a good experience and swayed me towards petrol next. Also thanks for the deals on the aircon service and the cambelt change due in july. Will see you then
  15. Masterkm

---

I am hoping to arrive around 8:30am as only 45mins away
  16. Masterkm

---

I will also be able to come :) MK2 Leon 1.9TDi
  17. Masterkm

---

Im in for this too
  18. Masterkm

NEW West Mids Meet: SUN 13th JULY 2014 1PM at DUDLEY BOWLPLEX

This meet has not happened for a while now but I still have my Leon and have a friend who would also be interested in a meet if we got enough people to turn up
  19. Masterkm

Permanent Live fuses in Interior Fuse Box for Dashcam *Camera Fitted*

Mobius Camera has now been fitted. Used Slot 16 Mini Fuse Slot which is empty using an add a circuit fuse adaptor for a live feed (always on). Then used th cig lighter fuse location and added a fuse adaptor there for the ignition feed. Wired it up using the Power Magic Pro kit to stop battery...
  20. Masterkm

Permanent Live fuses in Interior Fuse Box for Dashcam *Camera Fitted*

For ignition feed dashcam ie like the one jc boc has you want to use the 12v cig lighter fuse which is one of the bottom ones, that is a switched feed (works when the car is in ignition till key is pulled out when car is off)
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.