Search results

1. This will test your ibiza knowledge !!

6Q0199555k is correct number The old mount fails and allows gearbox to move up and down on rough roads making the knocking sound caused by the 2 parts of mount hitting each other Its the same mount design used in new fabia, a1, ibiza but has been modded to stop the knocking. 6R0199555K is the...
  2. This will test your ibiza knowledge !!

Gearbox mount ill bet money on it
  3. What's my gearbox code on my vehicle data sticker?

G052171a2 if its a 6speed Either get genuine of fuchs sintofluid fe takes 2.3ltrs
  4. those with TDI PD130 sports

gearbox engine mount ?
  5. ibiza fr tdi cutting out problem

Sounds like alt or battery sence wire has broken
  6. wheel bearings

different sizes on front ours have the 72mm ones i think. skf number VKBA 3569 Dont forget these are gen 2 bearings so require special tools to change http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtU4koy-iUc&feature=share&list=PL31E1E67E898517D6
  7. those with TDI PD130 sports

http://www.wheels-inmotion.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=12559 Read post tony is your man, must places dont understand they need to move consoles to correct camber and caster
  8. Front pads recommendation

TBH a lot of issues of poor pedal are due to rear calipers being partly seized on our cars. Ive got bendix(jurid) pads from GSF and they act like a performance pads the more you push the better they are. Bear in mind our cars have same size brakes as a golf mk3 gti and there alot lighter
  9. suspension kits/coilovers ..opinions please

Bilstein b12 kit job done
  10. Turbo oil feed and return pipes- Replace or not?

dude was that you i followed through smarden to pluckley yesterday evening
  11. Stop Screw Adjustment 1749VC Hybrid

Remove turbo inlet pipe and attack stop screw from top
  12. Ibiza FR suspension query..

or to stop springs dislocating when mot time
  13. Cracked cylinder head

If he hasnt pressure tested it, its more likley to be the water/oil cooler failing and mixing fluids
  14. AP Caliper seized bleed nipples

or send them back to ap for refinishing, tbh something like acf50 gently worked around nipples should neutralise the corrosion over a bit of time
  15. Vacuum Solenoid Block

Buzzing vac box means it knackered, mine did this after egr delete, new box cured it. i would imagine its a boost leak from around the turbo, look for leaking oil around pipes
  16. Powerspeed Ashford

they repaired my milltek downpipe flexy for 80 plus vat
  17. Turbo Removal help!!!

its not too bad allow at least 2 hours first time. i think on the 16v diesel turbo needs to come out from below.
  18. Smoky BKD 140

you could see how much oil there was in the fuel filter thats usually a giveaway of the injector seal quality
  19. Coolant Leak Only When Running

what engine has this car got ? if its a late tdi 1.9 check the hose to the egr cooler that runs up behind the air intake trunking. These rub through on there clips and leak
  20. Smoky BKD 140

defo use new injector bolts, and the rocker bolts and cam cap bolts all need to be new