Search results

1. Instrument Cluster Problems

I understand you opinion but then I don`t have the oil-temperature.
  2. Instrument Cluster Problems

Yes, I wanted the 6-pod gauge.
  3. Instrument Cluster Problems

I`ve resoldered everything and it didn`t work. I bought an other cluster, recoded it and it still haves the same problems..
  4. Instrument Cluster Problems

I tested everything https://youtu.be/SIZIcSWYTBo So with the pc it works Fuel gauge doesn't work correctly, beeper goes off and got the 2 airco-errors VAG-COM Version: Release 311.2-N Chassis Type: 6L - Seat Ibiza Scan: 01,02,03,08,09,15,17,19,37,44,46,56,69 Address 01...
  5. Ibiza 6l Big turboproject

I`ve installed the head. 306Hp and 536nm torque. :D http://images.dvxperformance.com/uploads//graphs/5181458398592/grafieksitest61.jpg
  6. Instrument Cluster Problems

I have the same problem. When I start I get the beeps of high temperature and the flashing red light ( continuous), my fuel level is always empty, sometimes my speed or RPM falls away and when I stop sometimes they come back. I resoldered everything but it didn`t went away. So I bought an...
  7. Ibiza 6l Big turboproject

I've bought a ported and flowed head with biggest valves possible. What is the best intake to use? they told me it is the IDI? (best flow) I'm going to install a bigger compressorwheel to. so it will be a GTB2265VK :whistle: Installed Kw variant1 inoxline. :) Was bit to low. this...
  8. Pd130 internals

I have quite same setup ( with Dbillas camshaft) 270hp and 500nm torque. I have driven 301000km allready. Now they are making me a flowed head with bigger valves and bigger ports. 300hp is on his way. :D http://www.tdiclub.nl/viewtopic.php?t=61044&highlight=
  9. Ibiza 6l Big turboproject

GTB2260VZK and full Milltek. [B)] Thank you. No, not yet. I don`t really need it when it`s dry tarmac, but it would be a big advantage in the rain. ;)
  10. Ibiza 6l Big turboproject

at dry tarmac, I can get everything on the ground without any problem, in the wet it`s not possible. It costed a lot..:blink:
  11. Ibiza 6l Big turboproject

It really flies. :-)
  12. Ibiza 6l Big turboproject

Today I received my car. I'll post a few pics because they will say more then 1000 words.:) I installed this kit without taking a photo. and the most important! Thanks to Davy and Geert for this piece of art! tuned by Dvxperformance :seatgod:
  13. Anyone with or know any one with past experience of this mod

You can find this kit 300 pound cheaper. ;-) It is not from PSI.
  14. Better turbo for Ibiza FR Tdi 130

So I`ve installed a lighter single mass flywheel (-2kg) and stronger clutch, Seatsport FMIC with Forgekit, cat empty and all around Audi TT-brakes. I`m really happy with it but my injectors don`t want to flow enough... So in a few weeks I`ll replace them and fit a GTB1852VK. :funk: 2 days ago...
  15. ASZ downpipe

No one?
  16. ASZ downpipe

Where can I find a good (and cheap) downpipe without a cat for mij Fr? AKA I`m looking for a cheap decat. :D thanks in advance, Bregt14
  17. Better turbo for Ibiza FR Tdi 130

I've got him installed but not remapped yet. I've bought an FMIC and I'm still waiting for it. After that, he will be tuned on the Dyno. :clap:
  18. UPgrade intercooler ?

Is there a kit like this that fits the TDI?
  19. Better turbo for Ibiza FR Tdi 130

I`ve bought a GT1749vb. :-)
  20. Better turbo for Ibiza FR Tdi 130

Thank you very much Alex and Pixis that was very helpfull. :-)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.