Search results

1. twitterers

MK2 FR LEON TDI PD170 remap opinions

***** in Hinckley are very good
  2. twitterers

In car cameras

Do you have a link for the product/pics?
  3. twitterers

Steering rack light after eibach sportlines

had my sportlines fitted a few months ago however as soon after fitted i got three lights...esp...steering light yellow...traction control(i think)....so went back to garage who did the steering angle reset procedure and the lights and had the tracking done after pulling to left.....after...
  4. twitterers

Turbo noise (Police Siren)

oh ok.....makes me a bit worried mine does sound like a police siren, 116k now on the clock and one previous owner on a 06 plate but drives & pulls fine
  5. twitterers

what made you think it was on the way out apart from the siren noise?
  6. twitterers

i sold that car but it is present on new 06 fr too, i think its quite common and normal
  7. twitterers

PROBLEM - Rear Doors Won't Un/Lock

Mines not sorted yet, rear drivers door not unlocking via central locking but opens manually from inside....changed lock with no luck....have been told its probably wiring
  8. twitterers

Water in rear tail light....ideas???

Any guides on how to reseal?
  9. twitterers

Water in rear tail light....ideas???

Did anyone solve this?
  10. twitterers

Major steering/wheel issues

will do, will with info
  11. twitterers

tracking as far as I know....now I have the esp light on, tire pressure and steering light on
  12. twitterers

steering adjustment

did you get this sorted?
  13. twitterers

So I had my car lowered and then the day after had 18" Orion wheels fitted with a slightly smaller than recommended 215/40/18 part worn tyres fitted and now I have noticed the car is pulling to the left! Argh been to the garage and they adjusted tracking but its still pulling!! Also its...
  14. twitterers

Fr tdi noisy turbo!

I agree, very common on these cars, does not necessarily mean there is a problem
  15. twitterers

Subos Leon FR PD170 TDI in Emocion Red, Remapped, Low'd, Alloy'd, Skirted & Spoilered

Today....while going into the garage to have the alignment check done for lowering springs, I reported a problem with a rubbing sound while in full lock....low and behold this is what they found: Broken drop link on passenger side!! Eeek.....So they wanted £350 to replace along with front...
  16. twitterers

Subos Leon FR PD170 TDI in Emocion Red, Remapped, Low'd, Alloy'd, Skirted & Spoilered

Ok so over the last few months and years I have been contiunally changing my car not being to decide what I really wanted. My cars; 1. Started off with Nissan Micra 1996 N Plate when I passed in 04! 2. Then got a Audi S80 (bomb on insurance) 3. Then got an FTO 3.1 Then Fiat Coupe 20V in...
  17. twitterers

Triple R Front Splitter Vs CupaSpoiler Splitter

I have the Triple R on my car and I thinks its awesome, what do other people think and which one do they prefer? Triple R: CupSpoiler:
  18. twitterers

Painting mirror caps and front bumper lips?

thanks guys....i wanted to do the caps in gloss black, but can i use the same aerosol for the top and lower grill area and lips?