Search results

1. Alarm going off all the time

Ok great thanks guys, I'll get it replaced!
  2. Alarm going off all the time

I have a pre facelift cupra, and the alarm doesn't seem to ever disarm. The remote central locking has never worked for me, but recently whenever I unlock it and open any of the doors the alarm goes off. The little red light on the drivers door is always flashing, anyone any ideas what needs...
  3. Stripping out mk1 cupra 180

No idea tbh it all went straight to the tip, its all pretty heavy though
  4. Stripping out mk1 cupra 180

Mine has no carpets, head lining etc and still isn't really that loud inside, worth doing imo
  5. Rear ARB

I fitted a whiteline arb on mine with a cobra exhaust, took about 15-20 minutes
  6. Suspension upgrade

Whiteline rear arb, transforms the handling
  7. Inside tyre rubbing on coilovers

With standard wheels mine rub on the coilovers, it can depend on the height is at, as the platform is what's catching my tyres. I've fitted 10mm spacers to solve the problem
  8. Mk1 Cupra R Track car.....build thread.....with Photos!

Breaking the dipstick is common, I'd take the sump off and get any bits out in case they block your oil pickup
  9. Couple of tweaks

Decent panel filter is my personal choice and bigger TIP
  10. New owner after advice

Can't comment on all the faults, coolant gauge not working I'd say is either temp sensor or thermostat. A Google search of the dtc's normally gives some idea of where to start looking though
  11. Team dynamics 1.2

Only 312mm unfortunately
  12. Team dynamics 1.2

Was looking at getting some pro race 1.2's for my Leon, does anyone know what the best offset and what pcd I need. Ideally I want them to fill the arches and without spacers if possible Cheers
  13. Anti rollbar bushes.

Need a small ratchet or spanner to get the bolts off the bracket as space is tight, undo droplinks so you can move the arb around a bit too. Easy enough job, bit fiddly lining it back up again iirc
  14. short shifter

Pretty sure there was a guide on here, just drill one of the holes in a slightly different place to shorten the throw. I went for a compbrake one, there's cheaper ones on eBay, or forge is more expensive
  15. Anti roll bar.

I think you have to drop the subframe though to get the old one out
  16. Alarm going off

The puddle lights only work sometimes, the fuel pump only primes when the door is open sometimes too. Although this has been the case since long before the alarm issue started
  17. Alarm going off

Yes, that can be eliminated though as the battery is only a few months old and is holding charge fine
  18. Alarm going off

I recently changed my window regulator on the n/s/f. Before doing it the door would lock and unlock sometimes with the central locking and sometimes not. Now it doesn't do anything and the alarm goes off when I open the drivers door sometimes. The car is left with the battery disconnected...
  19. Coil overs/spacers

Yeah, alignment and wheel balancing done.im going to try some new discs on it but I'm sure it's the spacers. Ideally I'd find a set of wheels that don't need them
  20. Coil overs/spacers

Yeah h&r hubcemtric
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise