Search results

1. bigbadjay

Cracked the 400/400 mark

Nice. Was this mapped by unicorn previously?
  2. bigbadjay

Cupra 300 ST 4drive - Help with wiring exhaust cutout valve

Sorry can’t help, but I am very interested to know what valve you bought? Thanks
  3. bigbadjay

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

DIY fitted Front and rear yellow stuff pads fitted with black Mtec hook disks. Bedding in might take a while especially on the rear. Messing about more with odb11 the more I look the more a false sense of confidence i have lol
  4. bigbadjay

ACC & Camera-based assistance systems retrofit completed today.

What hardware is needed for lane keeping? Nice work
  5. bigbadjay

Cupra heavy steering

Bit of a solo expedition going on- looking at the live data on odb11 if you have drive select mode active for the steering the values the active value for comfort is 2, the active value for sport is also 2! The active value for cupra is 3. With Steering assistance set to default (options are...
  6. bigbadjay

New battery fitted and coded with ODB eleven on my FR for sale helped by the young un, did some other bits of messing on the Cupra checked the battery coding too. front and rear yellow stuff pads arrived for the 300, front and rear hook Mtec disks and caliper wind back tool ordered just need...
  7. bigbadjay

Poor MPG after timing belt changed? 184.

Mpg always drops in winter petrol or diesel, it takes much longer for the engine to reach optimal temps thus runs inefficiently for a good 20mins on first start
  8. bigbadjay

Cupra heavy steering

Seems like a bit of a gripe with the cupra from what I’ve found…steering is heavy in comfort while stationary and doesn’t change AT ALL switching to any mode. I still have my FR ST, which is quite light and nippy in comfort, (a tad too light) where as my Cupra ST is really laborious. My g30 5...
  9. bigbadjay

Alternative Brake Discs/Pads - Cupra

Thanks, do you know if the S3 and golf R brakes the same as cupra?
  10. bigbadjay

Alternative Brake Discs/Pads - Cupra

Hi, any idea what carrier bolts are required for the cupra? Cheers
  11. bigbadjay

Facelift Leon FR with heated seats?

I’m selling mine with winter pack (it’s a must have) amongst other options. Facelift diesel dsg and remapped 👍
  12. bigbadjay

Front Tweeter Crackling

It’s not a rattle more a a screech at high volume!
  13. bigbadjay

Leon FR technology ST 184 DSG Facelift

Finally put the FR up for sale eBay link below quick run down- bodywork and wheels in mint condition Well looked after with timing belt/water pump done last service along with air con and brake fluid. FSH remapped to 237bhp in November. 87800 miles ish All the usual facelift FR technology...
  14. bigbadjay

Leon FR 184 TDI Remap + Dyno @ More-BHP

The dsg map from more bhp is just to tell the box how much torque the engine is producing. Doesn’t mess with the characteristics
  15. bigbadjay

Front Tweeter Crackling

No, I took off the A pillar cover which was easy enough. Replacing the tweeter didn’t really fix the issue
  16. bigbadjay

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Yes, I'll look into that. It has some good features and protections from what I've read so far. I recon this would be good for track use if kept in auto, and if the changes are reponsive enough in manual
  17. bigbadjay

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

So a few weeks in and finding my feet, still not had a proper bit of fun (more frightening tbh) Noticed the throttle response is really bad. On throttle mainly from standstill, and off the throttle seems like it carries on for half a second, bit more thank what you would expect with electronic...
  18. bigbadjay

Dealership retro fit

There is a cheaper option and a guide on here somewhere. Ive fitted 2 previously but for this one I'll have to code in which is new territory. Woth saving 200-250 imo, plus the cost of ODBeleven pro or similar.
  19. bigbadjay

Not today but had the cupra fully serviced including brake fluid and spark plugs. Clean bill of health. Also had the FRs wheels refurbished (should have done this a year ago!). Both cars are booked in for bodywork touch ups this week and next!
  20. bigbadjay

Dealership retro fit

I'm considering this. https://www.seatmotorparts.co.uk/seat-shop/genuine-seat-reversing-camera-upgrade-kit-various-models/
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.