Search results

1. Rob GTI

Fitting Golf GT Chrome Mirror Switch to a Leon

They fit into a Mk 5 Golf so I'd imagine they'd go into a Leon: http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1800.0 If you've got some P/n's post them here as I'm after a set. Cheers.
  2. Rob GTI

The spoiler is on ......

When I had my spolier fitted I found there was a bit of movement in it for the first week or so. Therefore the adhesive actually takes a lot longer than 24hrs to cure. Although I did drive it round after 48 hrs with no issue. Btw I'd avoid car washes from now on if I were you.
  3. Rob GTI

Winter Pack?

They weren't an option on the Cupra due to the seats being different, probably meaning the cost to engineer them in being too much then meaning it would also probably be very expensive for you now.
  4. Rob GTI

Twintercooler fitted!! Now with added ITG intake!!

Glad you are finding the ic an improvement, I certainly did on the FR must be something else on a stage 2+ Cupra! Forgot to mention to you about the clips from the lower grill fouling the pipework I cut mine off as I found they squashed the pipework by nearly half. I did phone forge to tell...
  5. Rob GTI

Will this do?

And sounds better.
  6. Rob GTI

Will this do?

Well then the cold intake wouldn't do any harm, unless you drove through a big puddle and sucked a load of water into the intake system :cry: Heres what I meant by the heat shield in any case. Oops posted the wrong pic there, could have been embrassing.
  7. Rob GTI

Will this do?

Probably better off fitting a heat shield like in this link: http://www.evoms.com/marketplace/viewproduct.asp?productid={8CDEE7A3-3B09-44FD-88D7-731C5B329E41}
  8. Rob GTI

Rear brakes on K1 Cupra!

What dia discs are on the ED30 then? Its 286 on the Cupra and FR I'd have thought the ED30 would have beeen the same?
  9. Rob GTI

Anyone in Sussex/Brighton area with an FR FSDs

Can't help you much with the test drive as I'm a bit away, but have got a set for sale (off my 07 FR) along with the Eibach pro springs and can vouch that they make the world of difference. Mine have been on about 10K miles since Feb this year. PM if interested.
  10. Rob GTI

Revo stage 2+

Whats the power delivery like compared to Stage 2, is it the same just more of, more towards the top end of the rev range?
  11. Rob GTI

Bi Xenons and Driving Abroad

Just read the handbook and yes indeed it says you need to tape certain parts of the lights up. You also need the adjusters turned off (i.e. the side to side bit). Probably can do this thorugh VAGCOM, althought I don't have it.
  12. Rob GTI

Bi Xenons and Driving Abroad

I plan to take the car across to Germany the week after next, what mods do I need to do the the Xenons so I don't dazzle oncoming drivers?
  13. Rob GTI

Uprated Clutch for TFSI Stage 2+ and over.

You getting symptoms like this: http://seatcupra.net/forums/showpost.php?p=2574032&postcount=1
  14. Rob GTI

Clutch Slip

Any one had clutch slip in a TFSI yet, I noticed it a few times over the last couple of weeks. Strangely enough only since I fitted a milltek downpipe. It only ever last a couple of seconds when the car is at about 3k revs it shoots up to nearly 4k revs for a few seconds and then returns to...
  15. Rob GTI

Black Linea R Grill

Looks good on a black car.
  16. Rob GTI

New design side skirt pics. (fitted)

What's new about these they look the same as the previous ones?
  17. Rob GTI

Fitting Milltek

Sorted now, the solution was simple as the res section had been clamped previously it was enough to close the pipe to prevent the connecting pipe to fit in. A quick visit to longlife got the receiving part of the res section opened up on their machine and the system fits together nicely now.
  18. Rob GTI

Fitting Milltek

Yes it reduces lilke the photo for the res centre section (MSVW263) to fit sleeve / into. Its interesting that the connecting pipe for the FR(MSAU288) connects into the same MSVW263 res section that the FR and Cupra uses, so there must be some sort of coupler as the FR connecting pipe I'd assume...
  19. Rob GTI

Fitting Milltek

Stu, This is one of the possible avenues I have been suspecting. Keep us posted of how you progress with this. I will be calling milltek 1st thing monday and will post letting you know the outcome.
  20. Rob GTI

Fitting Milltek

Bought a MIlltek downpipe and sports cat from another forum member to fit to my existing milltek cat back. However the connecting pipe that came with the DP won't fit into the sleeve of the non-res section I have as the connecting pipe diameter is too big. The p/n's are all correct...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise