Search results

1. almondo

PDF Owners Manual for Exeo?

Hi mate, alas I handed my Exeo back in 2013 (company car) and I think I binned the user manual. Hope you can source one from Ebay or on here (eventually). All the best Al
  2. almondo

Red brake warning light

Dealer did the same on Friday, level was a bit low and they topped it up. So far so good :)
  3. almondo

Red brake warning light

Cheers Kev, I'm clueless so thanks for the advice and will ask them. I'll post later tomorrow when I collect the car.
  4. almondo

Red brake warning light

I too have this problem and it started this week. Seems to be when the car is cold, comes on for 5-10 seconds and then goes off. I drove 80 miles to Sheffield and it happened again as I left motorway and turned right on roundabout. This also happened earlier in the week when making a right...
  5. almondo

Just clicked over 10,000 miles

I'm about the same a month (22600 since Sept 28th 2011 or 3K per month). It's a world better than my old Avensis though, my back was aching after a 2-3 hour drive in it and walked like I was crippled after getting out at a customers, whereas the Exeo I have no probs with longer journeys. 4...
  6. almondo

Now remapped

I also have a lease car via my company and I'm considering purchasing the Bluefin, can the dealer tell if the car has been "fiddled" with after a bluefin remap? For example, I plug in the bluefin and remap it. Then when it's due for service I reset it to factory default. Can they read the...
  7. almondo

CR170 mpg

Mines done 12K in 4 months. Majority of this being motorways around 75-80 mph. 47-49mpg on the computer, never seen 50mpg yet but happy with results so far.
  8. almondo

Deleting memory postions from RNS-E Satnav

Sorted!:D 1) Press NAME button 2) View Names 3) Choose name 4) Scroll down 5) Delete Name Viola! Not mentioned in owners manual at all.[:@]
  9. almondo

No luck with that. The delete function is still greyed out almost as if its "protected". It's pissing me off as I have moved areas at my company and I'd like to delete 10-15 customers addresses that I don't need anymore. I assume that by having the delete feature there it must be accessible...
  10. almondo

Hi all, I've tried in vain to delete stored routes from my RNS-E satnav without success. The DELETE function is greyed out for some reason preventing me from deleting routes to customers that I do not make anymore. Any ideas how I can get around this? Cheers Alex
  11. almondo

The 'New' Exeo, Still Causing Confusion...!

My colleague refers to my Exeo as an "ALDI A4", very amusing considering he drives a Mazda 6 TS2 which is a complete nail after doing 77K miles in 2.5 years.:p The build quality in his Mazda is shocking. Jealous? I think so.
  12. almondo

Interior creak(s)

Going to have to buy a dog now :rofl:
  13. almondo

Interior creak(s)

I'm also getting an annoying creak like fabric rubbing against fabric from the retractable boot cover in my ST. Cannot quite pinpoint where the damned noise is coming from though.
  14. almondo

Satnav Mute when on Blutooth Call

Cheers chaps, I have the RNS one. I'll give it a go later. Thanks Alex
  15. almondo

Satnav Mute when on Blutooth Call

Hi guys, I've had a good look but cannot find any way of automatically muting the Satnav Voice directions when on a handsfree call in the car. It's really annoying when a call comes through and every few seconds or minutes the voice directions keep talking over my conversation. I do not want...
  16. almondo

Newbie 60k Experience

Haven't quite got to 60K miles yet :) Car was delivered on Wednesday and got chance to put 700 miles on it over the next 3 days. I'm very lucky to have it as a company car for the next 3 years. Extremely happy as I knew I would be after the extended test drive. Good looking car, have...
  17. almondo

How many Exeos do you actually see on the road?

Cheers mate, I agree on the Huntingdon / March area.....always a drag around there.
  18. almondo

How many Exeos do you actually see on the road?

Mine is being delivered next Wednesday :clap: I have calls in Bury St Edmunds next Thursday so that will be a round trip of about 250 miles...hope the A14 is clear.:whistle:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.