Search results

1. slimbarry

1.6 Tdi Noise from air vent when in reverse

See if it does it with the windscreen squirty. :) That would be cool! :thumbup:
  2. slimbarry

Hill hold

Sounds like it will just stop the car rolling back, not just hold it without the brake pedal pressed.
  3. slimbarry

1.6 Tdi Noise from air vent when in reverse

It could be automatically putting the air con on recirculation so the fumes you 'reverse over' don't get sucked in. My passat does it but its not something listed in the manual, it also does it when you use the windscreen washer squirty so you don't smell it. The fan sound changes and sound...
  4. slimbarry

Hill hold

Does it work on the flat when you come to a stop? Can you turn it on & off? Its annoying in the passat when you are doing parking manouvers. Cheers.
  5. slimbarry

Hill hold

Can't seem to find it on the Seat website but does the FR Ibiza 1.4 DSG have hill hold control? Is it selectable and does it maintain brake pressure when you come to a stop? Only know this as the passat does it. Thanks.
  6. slimbarry

boca brakes

I'm planning on getting a Mk5 Ibiza FR 1.4 soon. TT 312mm would be a result if they fit; I have a new set I never got round to fitting on my Mk1 Leon FR. :thumbup:
  7. slimbarry

iPod adaptor / iPhone 3GS compatibility in Cupra

If you plug in a memory stick, can you read track names on the radio/ dash display?
  8. slimbarry

Getting my Abt tuning tomorrow

Can you recomend anyone in the UK that provides the MTM tuning andn DSG software? Thanks,
  9. slimbarry

Elsbett Veggy Oil conversion kits for PD engines

Surely if it gunked up the the places in the engine shown and the fact that the oil filter was solid means that the plonker was using it instead of engine oil and not diesel?
  10. slimbarry

MK4 Brake Upgrades

What size are the front discs for the current ibiza PD100 & PD130?
  11. slimbarry

Brake Upgrade??

golfturbo, don't you sell the 312 upgrade as per your website?
  12. slimbarry

Not another brakes thread!!

I've had my FR TDI for 15 months now and have not been 100% happy with the brakes, when they get hot they fade. I am thinking of doing the 312 conversion. Today I drove a colleagues Mundano tdci company car (I opted out and bought the FR instead,) and the brakes are complete dog poo! They...
  13. slimbarry

Insurance Quotes

I have just taken out a new policy with Adrian Flux, was with Elephant but not happy with them. A. Flux reduced my premium by £300!! Elephant's renewal was loads more than my previous year yet none of my details changed nor had I made a claim... :confused: Maybe they don't like me!
  14. slimbarry

New GT TDI Owner

I know its off the subject of this thread a bit, but what kind of driving do you do to achieve over 600 in an FR TDI?
  15. slimbarry

New GT TDI Owner

Not sure, but I have heard of it going on audis, A3's & A4's. The RAC man said that he had recovered a few with the same problem. My Golf had done ~80,000 miles at the time.
  16. slimbarry

New GT TDI Owner

I had clutch problems on my golf, there is a white plastic piece that sits in the clutch pedal and bears on the master cylinder. A weld on the pedal broke then the plastic bit borke in two, and then bent the clutch master cylinder. It was a bit creaky before it happened. It might be worth...
  17. slimbarry

Leon Interior dampened handles?

Have you bought yet? If so how much if you don't mind me asking?
  18. slimbarry

VW/Audi flip key

Perhaps I'll change the car to suit the key?.... Quite fancy a Cupra R! :think:
  19. slimbarry

VW/Audi flip key

As far as I can gather, anyone?
  20. slimbarry

VW/Audi flip key

Yep has to be the same. I have a mint condition 434 Mhz VW remote for sale, for anyone with a cupra r... any offers pm me...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.