1. uksteffy

Cupra gearbox in cupra r

As far as I know err is the 180 box
  2. uksteffy

Cupra gearbox in cupra r

cheers guys such a help
  3. uksteffy

Cupra gearbox in cupra r

I know there is slight differences in each gear ratio but are these differences noticeable when driving? My cupra r box is stuck in 3rd and I need the car so is it worth looking for Another cupra r box or will the 180 cupra box be just as good without noticing much difference ?
  4. uksteffy

Turbo rebuild help required.

cheers
  5. uksteffy

Turbo rebuild help required.

Hi iv got a mk1 Cupra R and the seals I'm my turbo are shot. I'm trying to find where to buy a new core as I don't fancy rebuilding my own core with seals ect. Iv found this unit on eBay ( http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=391003257267 ), but just want opinions on this? Or...
  6. uksteffy

Cupra-R ported and polished head

So is it a wase gettin my small port, port n polished? At the end of the day I'm looking to make it quicker...
  7. uksteffy

Any more info on this ?? Cheers
  8. uksteffy

What's the large port head from? And for the price of buying a large port head and rebuilding it would it not be similar price to just getting mine ported as Iv been quoted £300 for it and obv manifolds matched too. Also am I wasting my time or is it worth the gains? What do you mean...
  9. uksteffy

Hey folks, here's the crack... My LCR is running Revo stage 2 linier. Tho atm it's set up without a fmic. Now Iv got a fmic witch il fit when I can b bothered but I'm thinking about getting my head ported and polished too before I go back to Revo and tweak the mapping to suit. Any of yous...
  10. uksteffy

3" Downpipe to fit existing cobra lcr

As said above they do both 3" and 2.5". tho the downpipe itself out of the turbo is 3" on both but it just reduces at the end on the 2.5" to fit that size pipe. Thats what im running on my LCR and its 2.5 non res cobra...
  11. uksteffy

Anyone on here Revo stage 3 or similar?

After seeing on Revo's website that they now support stage 3 im curious to see if anyone on here is running this setup or similar with gt2871 ect as for lag, drive-ability and how quick it actually is on the road compared to other cars ect. cheers :bleh::bleh::bleh: revo link -...
  12. uksteffy

Leon Cupra R - Melted piston *pics*

why loose the 4bar fpr when revo tell me i need it? and to me it looks like a bad injector thats caused the hole thing
  13. uksteffy

running revo stage 2 map turbo back exhaust 007p badger5 80mm tip 4bar fpr
  14. uksteffy

So basically my car has a melted piston on cylinder 3. has marked the head a wee bit and also marked the block. I think the head should be fixable no problem but im wondering can or has anyone had a similar problem and put a liner in the block? Not sure if its possible to put a liner in these...
  15. uksteffy

Any harm in removing this?

iv mine removed as i forgot to bolt the bracket onto the head when building my head up after doing the head gasket and its all good
  16. uksteffy

Help!!!

I put a head gasket on my lcr yesterday. Timed up the crank mark and the cam marks both ok. Spoked engine over my hand and made sure of no tight spots and that the timing marks still lined up - all ok. So built the head up and started it up but and the EPC light is on the dash and the engine...
  17. uksteffy

Cobra Exhaust HELP.

I had a 2.5" cobra cat back non res on my cupra r, http://s852.photobucket.com/user/uksteffy/media/A070A492-F6CE-4507-870C-88F2C7E85BA4-200-000000068F7A0BC6_zpsc4e61f94.mp4.html then i bought a 3" cobra downpipe and decat...
  18. uksteffy

advice needed - pics included

So my lcr was putting out blue smoke on start up and bit clouds of blue smoke when u gave it a rev. also it would smoke a wee bit on tick over and if you wer driving it would be ok untill you stop then once u take off it would blow out more blue smoke. Checked my boost hoses for excess oil...
  19. uksteffy

anyone had the head off there leon?

what size are the torx head bolts on a cupra r? is it 52? and did you just slip the belt off the cam pulley and then slide it back on without touching the hydraulic tentioner????