Search results

1. Packham

Matt's Red Ibiza FR TDI on RHs, with added plywood and plastic :)

I didn't realise this was you yesterday! Sent from my Ancient Samsung using Tapatalk 2
  2. Packham

1.9 TDI Sportrider...Finally Dyno'd 150 bhp from a stage 1 pd100!

Could be a stupid question what's an arl?
  3. Packham

Bought an parcel shelf with 6x9's installed and put the amp in too, I know people rip them but they sound pretty decent when balanced right :)
  4. Packham

yeah I thought the same tbh, that's why we're going to get it done again somewhere else :) my mates golf had 250bhp with a stand exhaust and a custom back box but this dyno said it was only making 240 after it was fitted with a 3" straight through exhaust odd
  5. Packham

Yeah and a mufflerectomy got the map on offer and a deal on the exhaust, just over 200 quid for extra 50 bhp, doubt it was 100 to start with haha
  6. Packham

Finally got the car rolling roaded, 150 bhp, 199 ft/lb torque :p Quite happy with it but my mates way less than what it was before an exhaust upgrade so im going to get it done again somewhere else haha Unfortunately my phone died so this isn't the actual run
  7. Packham

Wheel spacers... Sooo many too choose from

I think it's just the material they are made of the steel ones seem a lot more durable, and like I said with the alloy ones when I removed the bolts there was like shavings off the alloy thread. the bolts are also deeper my fk ones are starting to round off already! But around 2 of the alloy...
  8. Packham

Wheel spacers... Sooo many too choose from

I got a fairly cheap hubcentric set for my standard alloys off eBay. the bolts are designed better and unlike my more expensive alloy FK spacers the treads don't ware down. The cheap ones are made from steel so heavier but I prefer them
  9. Packham

PD100 DMF & Clutch Replacement

You could get the g60 flywheel and vr6 clutch but it is a single mass fly wheel rather than a duel. How come you decided to change from the standard clutch? I had mine mapped last July and the clutch is still fine
  10. Packham

LED Day time running lights

haha yep ;), how do you switch yours on and off then?
  11. Packham

LED Day time running lights

Dam I thought I was the only person that had done this haha
  12. Packham

Lodeys OEM+ Leon, Audi TT/leon Now For Sale

Love this, I need some Audi seats haha
  13. Packham

Taa :) the vinyl I used wasn't the best, if I stretched it a bit it would go thin so I thought what the heck I'll just cut it off haha
  14. Packham

The Toyo's weren't really working in the cold and I got fed up of cleaning my alloys so decided to buy 4 Maxxis MA-PW for my old wheels along with some 20mm spacers for the rear, and of course I had to put some yellow on the wheels :p Think I need to go a tad lower now :think...
  15. Packham

Fitting AMP/SUB with alana factory HU

No worries and i used the tools that came with my sony headunit
  16. Packham

Rattles mk4 fr tdi

Fixed it! my shock was loose at the bottom end, I took of the bolts at the top and it just wobbled around, whoops :lol: all ok now though. So it could be that or maybe the rubbers at the top of the shock are gone?
  17. Packham

Admiral insurance

I just turned 19 and declared alloys and suspension I have just turned 20 and renewed my policy but got a new quote then got admiral to match it, this time ive got the remap and exhaust declared too and it was only 820 fully comp... somehow haha
  18. Packham

Low Profile Tyres

Only just seen this lol. Tbf im no idea how low I am, think it went down about 55/60 not sure though cos I fitted the coilies a while a go now
  19. Packham

Fitting AMP/SUB with alana factory HU

if you remove the trim on the end of the dash you can pull back the sound deadening and should be able to feel the hole, its easier if you push the cable through then try and find it
  20. Packham

Admiral insurance

They were fine with me but I put mods on when I took out the policy, knowing I would be doing them soon, just the way I always do it, so I wont get any nasty surprises
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise