Search results

1. Sound Actuator

Its been removed from 2015 model year diesels regardless of bhp,if the SEAT website says otherwise its wrong,definitely removed.
  2. DAB signal issues

As above most common reason for poor DAB reception is damage to the ariel that is integrated in to the rear screen,have a look for any darker lines on the rear screen.
  3. Telegraph Reports VAG Recall. Owch

Customer Care are wrong. i work at a dealer and we have NO info regarding the dsg oil change and there is NO recall as yet. Until there is dealers wont do anything.
  4. Two Cylinder Change Over

This technology is not new,Its been around since 2010 in the Exeo (and no doubt other group vehicles). It was used on engine code CDND and CCZB 2.0 TSI to increase power by having a dual lobe cam with larger lift and diferent profile on one of the lobes.The process to change between the 2...
  5. Two Cylinder Change Over

ACT will be fitted to ibiza FR 1/4 2014 and Leon later in 2014 so it is happening. As for how it works see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBg4pUUnpck As the valves are not opened then cyl 2 and 3 will have no compresion so although there will be a small amount of resistance it...
  6. Jump to next music folder?

Also it doesnt list every command, Any word that is highlighted on the screen is also avaliable and you can also switch between radio,nav,media etc with voice commands, i actually think it works pretty well !
  7. Jump to next music folder?

Mines not slow in the slightest When navigating a sd card,haven't tried it with I pod which can be slow full stop
  8. Jump to next music folder?

the easiest way to navigate to different folders isn't from the touch screen but via the "voice control" press the voice control button on the steering wheel. then say "selection" then say "folder" and so on until you get to the folder you want. then you can select the album you want from...
  9. Convenience pack - CH and LH lights

if you have rain light sensor and the lights switch is set to the auto position and the lights are on(they have been activated because its dark) then the lights will stay on for the preset period when you take key out of ignition and lock the car. if you dont have rain light sensor then the...
  10. Leon SC with Body Kit

SEAT UK assure us,I work for a dealer,they will be avaliable in October as we have been pushing them for a date.
  11. PCP Help

My comment was aimed at the O P not you and the figures I quoted were from SEAT,s site I was offering an explanation to the differing interest rates
  12. PCP Help

i,ve just looked at the SEAT website and the 4.9% pcp is with £4439 initial deposit (£1000 from SEAT) My guess is you,ve been quoted for a normal pcp with only a small £200-£300 initial contribution ? The dealer will be quoting from SEAT finance so dont think he will be trying to shaft you
  13. Seat Leon 2008 and Goodwill from Seat.

Legally you are correct,but when asking for "goodwill" when the car is out of warranty SEAT service history is the first thing looked at,If you havn,t got it then a percieved lack of loyalty is taken in to account when judging if any goodwill is forthcoming. As has been said earlier without a...
  14. Anyone else had problems with the Navigation System?

Try removing the SD card with the map info on and re inserting it may "reset" it,otherwise book it in at SEAT,wont be a pain just phone up and book it in,you wont have to contact your lease company at all.
  15. Dales Seat Scorrier

The thing with damage is that you can see it,so can you see the damage ? or is the light in perfect condition appart from the condensation ?
  16. Phone Contact Photos

Most of my facebook contacts on my phone do transfer contact photos,most mind you not all,non of my contacts that have pictures asigned on my phone but are not on facebook display,i have a HTC one S,not sure why,i have tried to find out with no success,it must be the way the contact picture is...
  17. Message on Switch Off

its warning you that when you leave the vehicle it will be "deadlocked" or in spanglish "safelocked" so that if someone is in the vehicle they will not be able to get out ! pretty sure this is in the hanbook as per the message.
  18. Washer fuse blown

As above,Its a 7.5 amp fuse for a reason Why dont you put a nail in it that,ll never blow ! alternativley you could add some screenwash to proctect the washers system fom freezing
  19. New clutch

You can get a genuine clutch fitted from any SEAT dealer for £399 all in ! That's not to good to be true it's fact
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members