Search results

1. Saying goodbye to the cupra?

Get a new ST. Loads of room in the back seats and got a boot aswell?
  2. My20 Cupra ST300 4Drive....Res delete???

Get a JB4 tuning box. best 500 you can spend on your car
  3. My20 Cupra ST300 4Drive....Res delete???

You will Love your new car when it arrives, but will sound **** lol.. If your car was 2017 than you can buy a resdelete pipe for not much money. But we have got 2 GPF filters in the downpipe area 2019 onwards which takes a way all the sound. So Your only options to gain better sound is to buy a...
  4. TFSI Sport rear Calipers

But the ribbed ones which I just bought don't fit?
  5. TFSI Sport rear Calipers

Thanks for some help, The new one is ribbed and old one is smooth. I try to find some smooth ones. cheers
  6. TFSI Sport rear Calipers

TFSI Sport rear Calipers part number needed. I ordered last week which I thought where correct but after taking old ones off they are different. Maybe TFSI Sport are different to Leon FR ??
  7. What size wheel spacers for Cupra st 4x4

Hi Scotty. Still in box in garage. I fit them this Sunday, been busy
  8. Model Year 19 Cupra ST 4 Drive Resonator Delete Issue

Oh well I think I will wait until they develop the correct exhaust as they aren't cheap. Well in the mean time I got my wheel spacers delivered today and have ordered a JB4 tuning box. Might look into getting steering wheel paddle extensions, so I should be ok for this month. I get bored easily...
  9. Model Year 19 Cupra ST 4 Drive Resonator Delete Issue

So a Non resonated cat back might be a straight fit? but would sound more like a resonated one
  10. Model Year 19 Cupra ST 4 Drive Resonator Delete Issue

Seat Leon ST Cupra 4drive MY 2019 with GPF. Will a CAT back exhaust system like Milltek fit my car or has it got to be GPF back? Any other makes that I'm not aware of.
  11. What size wheel spacers for Cupra st 4x4

Looking good. With those rs6 style tail pipes, do they fit with the normal rear diffuser?
  12. What size wheel spacers for Cupra st 4x4

Hi Brackett. From what I understand, which isn't to much on this new car, is that a res delete isn't an option on my car at the moment. Plus Milltek isn't a good fit. Well that's all I know
  13. What size wheel spacers for Cupra st 4x4

Looks perfect. Hopefully get them by the weekend and I post some pictures too
  14. What size wheel spacers for Cupra st 4x4

Hi Deano j1971 was your car lowered? as mine wont be
  15. What size wheel spacers for Cupra st 4x4

Ok great I will order 12/15 thankyou for reply. Going to be my first mod. Exhaust will be next mod but have to wait until Scorpion bring the system on the market, they say 2 to 3 months. I cant think of anything else to do in the mean time?
  16. What size wheel spacers for Cupra st 4x4

No I wont lower this car, as my drive way is at a sharp angle and my other lowered cars scrap if I go more than 1mph. So just looking for wheel spacer sizes on a standard car, but only if car looks good on standard springs
  17. What size wheel spacers for Cupra st 4x4

Hi, as per title I would like to bring the wheels out inline with the arches, so what size do people go for and as the car wont be lowered on different springs will it look ok?
  18. Cupra st 300 needs more noise, Help

Sorry I'm wrong about the exhaust on demon tweek website as its for a Non GPF Models Only
  19. Cupra st 300 needs more noise, Help

Ok will a Scorpion 3.15" Non-Resonated Cat-Back Exhaust System. From a golf r 2019 be a straight fit, only asking as its on Demon Tweeks. But not showing if I look for my car, only Milltek on that site
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.