Search results

1. Aux heater not working. Where's the fuse?

the altea doesnt have an aux heater fella,, so your not on the right page so to speak!!!! is there hot water getting to the heater matrix inside the car??
  2. steering wheel

WHAT??????? this just doesnt make sence
  3. Headlight warning on dash

hi Darryl if its the yellow light that comes on each time you start the car its fine its meant to do that mine goes off a couple of seconds after pressing the brake pedal,, if i have a light bulb out on the brakes it stays on for approx 20 seconds so you notice the time difference and go...
  4. Alhambra Single Din Facia.....from where?

its as simple as that fella
  5. Alhambra Single Din Facia.....from where?

dont you just fit a cubby, coin tray under the single din ??
  6. No Air from centre dash vents

your better doing a scan with vcds as you can do a test with the flap operation
  7. Alhambra slow warm up

AUX heater is in all of these cars sometimes called a booster heater !!!! Diesel driven to boost the heat up time
  8. Alhambra slow warm up

they ALL come with booster heaters fella
  9. Alhambra slow warm up

most cars hold a set amount of water in the engine system,, lets say 5 ltrs on an alhambra the system holds lets say 10 ltrs due to having 2 heater matrix 1 in the usual place 1 behind the rear wheel arch due to the sheer amount of water these cars need a booster heater as my car for...
  10. Alhambra slow warm up

I Have to disagree with you Pre heaters in general have a couple of uses,, yes i agree with that,, BUT with no controls on an Alhambra to switch the heater on the only use is to get the car upto temp as fast as possible,, SEAT told me that !!!!!! the fact the heater has a seperate matrix in...
  11. Alhambra slow warm up

i have the same problem its a faulty AUX heater,, very common problem on the Alhambra, !!!!!! its a small heater which is used to heat the car engine up faster in the cold weather located under the rear wheel arch on the passenger side sounds like a small jet engine when running best to...
  12. Alhambra gone flat with no boost

you need to do a scan with vag.com first mate,, save a lot of time i reckon
  13. AUX Heater Faulty help needed

i know they have now added a updated glow plug but i think that the issue i have is with the metering pump il keep my eyes peeled what was the modified loom for ?? can you remember
  14. AUX Heater Faulty help needed

Hi All i am trying to get my car ready for the winter and have done a scan on the car and come up with the following fault Address 18: Aux. Heat Labels: None Part No: 7M3 815 071 B Component: HEIZG. B/D5W 0001 VCID: 2F69178FC78D 2 Faults Found: 01409 - Repeated...
  15. Glovebox Removal

the parrot is already fitted but i cant decide on a good place for the control unit to go i have a 3200 one so got a colour screen which displays pics as well i want to put the blue box behind the glovebox. so i can get the control screen part to fit above the rear mirror in the center...
  16. Glovebox Removal

Sorry Seatman not that easy on an alhambra !!!!! found out how to do it now and there are no screws holding it in at all Just clips into place
  17. Glovebox Removal

i am trying to fit a parrot kit into my Alhambra and cant seem to get the glove box out!!!!!! can anyone talk me through how to remove it so a can place the blue box behind it i want to do this so a can place the screen in the roof above the rear view mirror cheers
  18. CD Changer

fit straight in so no issues there there are a couple on ebay at the minute but they are usually around the £200-£250 mark you will need to buy a plug and play lead £30 and a gps reciever £20 but you dont get to play cd's with one i have gone and bought a lead so i can connect my...
  19. CD Changer

i would doubt the wiring will be in .. i had the same headunit in my Alhambra, but put a sat nav double din it taking the coin tray out and putting a cd player in there is the easiest option,, easy to find on ebay, not sure of the part number you will need an illumination lead but they...
  20. Sharan (Same Thing!) Leaking

front passenger side and its tucked right under wouldnt have thought it was the pollen filter