Search results

1. Cupra R

Seat All In

I’d wait. They did a deal last year for Black Friday so they might do it again. I took it out in September last year at full price. Glad I did, had to use the warranty so it’s paid for itself already.
  2. Cupra R

Leon 5F ST boot interior light unit + matching connector

Have you got sorted yet? I may have what you need that was purchased in error from AliExpress. I ordered the larger connections before checking out what I had 🥴
  3. Cupra R

Swivelling towbar coding

Ah. Ok it was worth a shot. Hope you get sorted. 👍
  4. Cupra R

Swivelling towbar coding

Yes, it has the button in the boot to release it. How do I find out it’s control unit Graham?
  5. Cupra R

Swivelling towbar coding

I’ve got an Ateca with factory towbar and OBD11 if that’s of any use? I’m quite new to OBD11 though so not entirely sure where the string is. Had a quick flick through the control modules of my car and saw this, is this what you need?
  6. Cupra R

Yeah, this is one of the connectors on my car, it has the smaller of the two types by all accounts.
  7. Cupra R

There small but the connectors have the part numbers on too. If you then Google that number I’m sure it would come up on AliExpress probably?
  8. Cupra R

Ah. Right. 👍 Think it states though if you don’t then they maybe able to help if you contact them.
  9. Cupra R

This of any use maybe. https://eastyorkshireretrofits.co.uk/collections/seat-ateca/products/dual-boot-light-kit
  10. Cupra R

DQ381 Service

This post may help you, Slick has put some info together. https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/threads/7-speed-dq381-service-anyone-done-one.465548/page-2
  11. Cupra R

DQ381 Service

When I asked my main dealer to service the DQ381 on my Ateca, they said it doesn’t need doing, it’s sealed for life. I’m under the impression it does need doing so was stumped after this reply.
  12. Cupra R

7 Speed DQ381 service - anyone done one ?

I bought a new VCDS cable when I got the Ateca, then I learned of OBD11 and bought that too just because then I can run any checks easily whilst out and about. I might “try” this soft reset still as and when I get chance just to see if I notice any differences. Side note, how much do you...
  13. Cupra R

Thanks mate. As always 👍 I’ve read to steer clear of the one click apps. Many people have had issues. You ever tried the DSG reset via just ignition on (not running)and foot to floor for a while? People have reported increased smoothness after doing this. Again, something I’ve not tried...
  14. Cupra R

Have you any pointers on the adaption reset via OBDELEVEN mate? It’s not something I’ve come across as of yet whilst researching.
  15. Cupra R

Hi Slickric21 I’ve been informed the drain plug and washer are part numbers N 902 154 04 and N 909 654 01. I’ve not bought them though as of yet for proof.
  16. Cupra R

Will do mate 👍 Thanks again for your help
  17. Cupra R

I might get a new plug then too just to be on the safe side. Thanks for the heads up. We’re you able to torque the filter housing up ok? It looks to be tight back there. I have found quite a good video on YouTube for this now. I know you’ve completed it now, but for any others thinking of doing...
  18. Cupra R

Thanks mate. Think I’m going to do mine for peace of mind.
  19. Cupra R

Thread revival but how did you get on?
  20. Cupra R

BigNod00's Mk2 Cupra K1 * The ASBO *

Couldn't of done it better myself mate. If I still had mine, this would of been done to it. Well done for sticking with it and progressing. Bigger turbo time now bud!!!!
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.