Search results

1. Murhroid

Can cruise control be retro fitted to my MK4 Ibiza

JMB Retrofits can fit Cruise control , ive just had a price of them 270 for parts and labour. Bit steep.
  2. Murhroid

Recommendations of dealers - POST HERE (new upto date thread)

Without having to trawl through all the posts, does anyone know of any good body shops in Portsmouth or there abouts need my front bumper respraying :)
  3. Murhroid

Phillpotts' MK4 FR TDi ™ Update: 28/09/2012 Rear Coilovers On

What mm hoses are they or are they just wrapping round the main ones ?
  4. Murhroid

Phillpotts' MK4 FR TDi ™ Update: 28/09/2012 Rear Coilovers On

Looking epic. Where did you get the Cupra spoiler and the hoses from mate?
  5. Murhroid

Airbag Light! VAGcom north yorkshire area.

Yea I did thanks mate . Bloke who lives down the road did it.
  6. Murhroid

*Black 08 FR TDI.*

Update. Bought a load of cleaning gear and spent 6 hours on it. Debadged it and wrapped the seat badge :)
  7. Murhroid

Standard headunit ASAP.

Sorry for the late reply mate. I'm from Richmond north Yorkshire. I bought a replacement on eBay but it's not an mp3 one it's for a 6 cd changer. How much you looking for .
  8. Murhroid

thePHILosiphers FR TDi - Stage 2 Complete - SOLD!!

Is it essential to get the brakes upgraded. In getting my FR PD130 mapped soon. Dont plan on ragging it everywhere want it more for the mpg?
  9. Murhroid

Standard headunit ASAP.

My stupid mother got in the car today with an oversized box and ripped the volume dial off the radio now it won't go on or work. Has anyone got a spare standard seat head unit they will sell. What other alternative options have I got wouldn't mind full screen layout. Thanks phil
  10. Murhroid

Rear badge ??

Think you have to take the plastics off from the boot. Want to wrap mine
  11. Murhroid

what have you done to your car today ?

Been moving house mum got in my car and snapped the dial of the radio need a new one now . Anyone got the original headunit for a mk4?
  12. Murhroid

*Black 08 FR TDI.*

Got the opportunity for some porshe twists wonder if they will look daft ?
  13. Murhroid

Not to far away mate, if I came down do you charge? Wonder if I should go to a seat dealership or will they rip my eyes out?
  14. Murhroid

*Black 08 FR TDI.*

Gave it a really good clean yesterday with some new cleaning products I got from the VW Festival :) Then I drove all the way to creamfields and now its muddy. Grrrrr. Will take some more pictures once I give it another clean. Also Carbon wrapped my badge and the surrounding area. Not sure...
  15. Murhroid

Hid kit

http://www.hids-direct.co.uk/hid-conversion-kits-slim-50w/h1h3h7h1190059006-hid-kits/50w-slim-single-beam-hid-conversion-kits-p-457.html Is this what you mean? But then buy projectors aswell?
  16. Murhroid

Has anyone got a VAG programme from North yorkshire area (Darlington) need my airbag light resetting?
  17. Murhroid

Hid kit

Fuzzy. What kit and setup have you got with your HIDs? and where dif you get them from. Working permant nights its getting darker and darker on a morning and night soon and the standard lights are shocking .
  18. Murhroid

carbon front grill

How did you get the B pillars off mate?
  19. Murhroid

what have you done to your car today ?

Took the lads for sunday lunch in it. After fitting my bonnet bra to wear it in :p
  20. Murhroid

Stone chips

Chipex mate. Look it up on google been told its good stuff , getting some for myself.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.