Search results

1. Poor running 1.6 16v

It was running fine and just cut out on a roundabout and now it's like this
  2. Poor running 1.6 16v

I have two 1.8 20v turbos and none of the many faults they have had have been anywhere near as bad as this one to trace
  3. Poor running 1.6 16v

I should be able to borrow compression tester tomorrow. Any idea what the compression should be?
  4. Lots of white smoke on idle

Decat usually makes abit more smoke/steam
  5. Poor running 1.6 16v

Well tried a known good egr and made no difference. I can give it a bit of a flush throu but got no oil pressure light on or anything unless I crank it for ages then it comes on and beeps 3x Even so when it's running I still get no faults come up apart from the egr basic setting. The epc light...
  6. Lots of white smoke on idle

Petrol or diesel? Any bad running?
  7. poor/rough start from cold

Checked for faults?
  8. poor/rough start from cold

Did you ever get it sorted
  9. Leaking (Not Doors)

Is the grommet in the door shut ok or does it have a sun roof? Had that happen to both my cars one was sunroof drain blocked and other was grommet in the door shut perished
  10. Poor running 1.6 16v

Right I was wondering if any of you guys can help here Have a watch of the video of my leon a moment it's a 1.6 16v aus engine https://youtu.be/t5O2Y9Sfi9k It does that every 10 seconds or so. When it does this it pushes oil out of the filler cap and the pre cat in the manifold glows...
  11. turbo issues Ibiza 6j fr tdi

Checked wiring back to the multi plug and its all ok
  12. turbo issues Ibiza 6j fr tdi

5334 - Turbocharger Boost Control Position Sensor Circuit: Signal too Low P2564 00 [032] - Short to Plus Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 00000001 Fault Priority: 2 Fault Frequency: 1 Mileage...
  13. turbo issues Ibiza 6j fr tdi

hi guys keep getting p2564 turbo position sensor short to plus any ideas what could be causing this and how to fix it?
  14. 200 bhp 2.0 tdi cr

I've seen a Ibiza with 206bhp had full exhaust with panel filter dpf OEM style removal and egr delete cost the guy about 1800 total
  15. No boost + loud screeching noise?

any fault codes or anything ? is the oil level all ok?
  16. Rear speakers

Some I believe has a tweeter and mid range speaker in the front doors and they could them as separate speakers my ibiza fr has 6
  17. 2.0 tdi coolant change

no drain plug as the newer coolant isn't meant to be changed unless parts are changed or it becomes contaminated
  18. 2.0 tdi coolant change

I bought the entire vag group repair manual software for £20 and completely removed the rad and flushed it along with flushing it in place several times and filled it back up with g13
  19. 2.0 tdi coolant change

anyone know off hand
  20. 2.0 tdi coolant change

Hey guys do any of you know where the coolant drain plug is just had cambelt change done and they have topped up the g12 orange coolant with the blue coolant and it also smells like it might have a little diesel in it to want to change it asap
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.