Search results

1. leon 2.0 tdi 150 loosing coolant & burnt smell from expansion tank

forgot to say also engines has always since i got it been rattley, sounding like on three cylinders when iding, worse at cold but still bad when warm, it sounds almost like there is a penny rattling around in it, if you raise the revs ever so slightly it sounds much better
  2. leon 2.0 tdi 150 loosing coolant & burnt smell from expansion tank

Hi All I have a recurring issue on my 2014 leon 2.0 tdi, the coolant keeps disappearing, but I can do over 200 miles each time before it goes again, but after each journey there is a burnt smell which is worse if you smell the coolant water tank lid. the water appears to dissapear gradually...
  3. Thinking of buy exeo?

i went for the automatic, a rare beast in its own right, the car is good, most gripes have been covered here, the cvt gearbox is good for cruising but a but not sporty really even with flappy paddles
  4. Whats it worth

thanks, yes it does help, I think id be happy at 7500 so ill start at 7800 so i have a 300 buffer. with regards to emmissions I think its just one of those things, my other vehicle is a toyota and thats had numerous recalls and hasnt affected the value really.
  5. Whats it worth

It is time to say goodbye to my Exeo Multitronic 2.0 tdi 143, its got everything from nav to Bi Xenons being the sport tech. My question is, what can I ask for it? The emmissions scandal and rarity being brought into question. its done 55k with full seat service history. If anyone is...
  6. Bose Speakers

on the bose website there is a picture of the exeo saloon with each individual component it utilises, you could shop around and see if they are the same as the audi parts and if its worth doing, the bose absolutley makes the car and everyone who gets in comments on it
  7. Serious issue!

your 75 miles for just over quarter of a tank is exactly what i get from my pd130 sport in town driving. i got 120 miles from £15 pounds of diesel @ £127.9 p/l all urban driving i.e no motorways. i feel if i clean egr this will improve but i dont dare for fear it wont go back together lol
  8. rev counter 300rpm out through rev range

The other day my ibiza rev counter got itself about 250-300 rpm out. When i turn the car off the rev needle doesnt go to 0 but stays at about 270 rpm. This continues throughout the rev range. It has the dredded six clock dashboard, but ive seen lots of threads about fuel gauge and immobiliser...
  9. seat ibiza evaporator replacement. worth it?

For anyone in the know, my ibiza evaporator behind dashboard has a leak, does anyome know the process involved with replacing this part?
  10. Im confused. Could someone please clarify :)

yeah i got from opie as well, just where it said not suitable for pumpe duse kinda threw me a bit, but i think its ok for the 1.9 pd engines, just not the 2.5
  11. Heater/aircon/display problem

and its flashing because it needs a regas
  12. Heater/aircon/display problem

change the pollen filter, its in the passenger footwell then all should be well
  13. Im confused. Could someone please clarify :)

Hi all Recently serviced my car myself, (standard seat ibiza 2002 tdi 1.9 130bhp) i used Mobil 1 esp formular oil which is 5w30 fully synthetic, and it meets 507 00 and 504 00 vw standards. But on the back it says not suitable for unit injector/pumpe duse tdi without longlife service and...
  14. alarm keeps going off!

no theres lots of cars and its just mine, it did it before the other day, but whilst i was driving, to the alarm and hazzards flashing whilst i was doing 60mph, people must of thought i stole it, how is that even possible hah
  15. Turbo failure

keep us posted on how this goes its something i want to attempt soon
  16. alarm keeps going off!

hi all, my alarm keeps going off when its locked and its really annoying me and the neighbours. anyone know why? ta
  17. Help please

take off the turbo and if its still intact and only the seals have gone then you should be ok as long as the engine wasnt over revving for long. if theres bits of it missing or broken dont attempt to start the engine again, if not, just replace and make sure all boost hoses, intercooler, exhaust...
  18. Help please

if you turned it off straight away and no srapnel went into anywhare you should be ok, its when the engine burns on pure oil and wont turn off when you need to worry about replacing things
  19. black smoke DIY remap???

well talk about mixed reviews lol, im going to do it, people may say if engines blowing up etc etc and yes its a posibility but if you have common sense you will be able to tell if its overboosting or doesnt sound right, and turn it off and put the original back on. There seems to be a grey area...
  20. 293bhp tdi on ebay?

someone should take this out for a test drive and go dyno it see what it actually procudes
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise