Search results

1. sammerry

"Racing Brakes" or Brembo?

i had this exact issue, i was looking into the kit when i bought my car second hand and went off the idea, but this amde me think about it again...
  2. sammerry

Ibiza Cupra Black!

and here she is just after a clean......
  3. sammerry

Ibiza Cupra Black!

Black ones seem really rare! never seen another one, apart from on here that is..... I have been considering the side skirts and spoiler combo, any idea how much it is?
  4. sammerry

Ibiza Cupra Black!

As a fellow black cupra owner I have to say you made the right colour choice!!!!:p:p:p
  5. sammerry

Washer fluid low warning?

I will just have to remember to check it more often.... I would have thought washer fluid level is standard fit to all modern cars, I stand corrected, life goes on.....
  6. sammerry

Washer fluid low warning?

Hi All, I was driving to work this morning and my washer water ran out! I thought I would get a warning before that happened! Does the MK5 Ibiza cupra have a warning or is mine broken? Pretty sure the MK4 i had a while ago had one.... :confused: I know its trivial but i am just curious.....
  7. sammerry

Playstation PSN Gamer Tags

Feel free to add me, all I ever really play is battlefield series games, eagerly waiting for BF3, putting a little time into the BETA at the moment...... PSN ID: SKITZ722
  8. sammerry

What Car did you drive before the Mk5?

List from day one of driving.... Austin Mini 1000 Mk2 Golf CL in a lovely tornado pink..... Mk2 Golf GTI 8v (tuned to the hilt :D) Mk4 Golf GTI Mk4 Seat Ibiza TDI Sport E46 BMW 320D Compact Mk5 Seat Ibiza Cupra (current) cant put pics on yet, I am a newb.....
  9. sammerry

Racing brakes kit how much £££££????

cheers, thanks for the info....
  10. sammerry

how about the master cylinders and brake lines, do they stay the same?
  11. sammerry

hmmm sounds interesting, i will investigate.....
  12. sammerry

Have considered going down the brembo route but would like to keep the car OEM.
  13. sammerry

Hi all, Recently got myself a cupra with the standard brakes which are a touch on the poor side, putting it politly, and was looking to upgrade it myself (with the help of my mechanic brother) to the Seat racing brakes kit. Does anyone know how much Seat charge for the kit without fitting...
  14. sammerry

Colour for a Cupra

Black is best... Got mine in black and it looks totally bada**!!!!:D:D:D
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.