Search results

1. V band manifold

Pay parts don't sell manifolds seperate . :(
  2. V band manifold

Cheers guys. Just out of interest. I've currently got a modified mk5 tfsi manifold to cater for the v-band. Would it be easier to keep it and run an adapter plate or just by a new manifold all to gether .
  3. V band manifold

Can some one point me to some links.? I can't find the the pag mani one on there's site.
  4. V band manifold

Any one got any recommendations on a v-band manifold? I've got a gt28 with a tial exhaust housing and need a manifold to suit. It will be going on a lcr . Would it be best to go top mount? Or under slung. ? I've seen ATP manifolds but they come straight out the back and not sure if it'll...
  5. Mk5 gt28

These are all numbers and markings on it. I haven't a clue where to start. Ha. Make any thing from them?
  6. Mk5 gt28

Spoke to the guy I got it from. I think it's a 2860 but it's got a .48 wheel??
  7. Mk5 gt28

Not sure on what 28 it is. How do I find that out? Is there markings stamped on it?
  8. Mk5 gt28

Found out from them that it's a .64 a/r. So a new question. What do these turbos make? I know there's slot of factors but a rough idea?
  9. Mk5 gt28

Numbers on the hotside are 3652. What do they mean? I haven't a clue. Ha
  10. will the aeb engine fit in my leon

An aeb Aldo uses an external water pump .
  11. Mk5 gt28

I've just bought a gt28 from a mk5 gti. It's got a tial hot side with an external waste gate. It will be going on my leon cupra r next year with a bbt adapter plate . Couple of questions. 1 is there any company's that make downpipes for these turbos. Or is it custom? 2 is there any way...
  12. Seat ibiza ko4 build

Unfortunately I have broke this now and bought myself a lcr. Bit of a shame but the project was stressing me out to much. Inwards and upwards.
  13. Seat ibiza ko4 build

Cheers buddy.although I've already cut the flexi pipe off the oil return. I've just got the two end 90degree pipes. My plan was to get a beed welded on them and then attach a longer piece of flexi pipe and then get some rubber clips to hold in place.?? Also purchased some bbs rz's in 17" ...
  14. Seat ibiza ko4 build

Purchased a new bam charge pipe. I've decided against a cold side relocation . Getting stuck on how to make the oil return feed from the turbo. How did you do yours chambers?
  15. ready for k04 023 install

You'll also need the ko4 manifold. Probably a good idea to change the pump aswell.
  16. Seat ibiza ko4 build

I also have just purchased a bam engine loom. I just missed out on the ecu by 3 seconds on eBay. I'm going to upgrade the ecu etc to allow the egt sensor to work as it should. Plus all the toys. Launch control, flat shift and gear based boost. Anyone done the conversion?
  17. Seat ibiza ko4 build

Toying with the idea of a side excited. Has any one put one on there ibiza?
  18. Seat ibiza ko4 build

Had a productive day on the ibiza. Fitted my 2.5 track slag downpipe. Which was an easy fit. Glad I went for this and not the 3" space looks very tight as it is. Also fitted the modified heater matrix pipes. I found that a standard coolent hoses that I had spare had a nice u-bend in it and...
  19. Seat ibiza ko4 build

Picked up most of my parts in Sunday. The work will hopefully continue next Monday for it to be finnished. I'm also toying with the idea of fitting a triangular style bonnet vent. One that sinks into the bonnet above the light where the air filter will be. Thoughts?
  20. Seat ibiza ko4 build

Ah poop. When I got the car it was in bits. And these are the parts that are missing. I've found an s3 metal water pipe might just buy that. No idea if it fits though.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.