Search results

1. Didster

Comfort Opening/Closing Stopped Working

I shall give that a go and report back! Thanks guys!
  2. Didster

Comfort Opening/Closing Stopped Working

My Cupra 280 has decided it doesn't want to Comfort Open/Close now for some reason using the fob? If I take the cover off and use the key physically in the slot it works but absolutely won't with the fob and it did work fine. I have no idea what's gone on?> Any ideas?
  3. Didster

DSG TUNE ON STOCK CAR

Haha I thought this and his choice of car modification is a little....well I'll leave the word to your imagination.
  4. Didster

DCC Modes and OBDELEVEN (Cupra)

Is there any way with VCDS or OBDEleven or Carista etc. to make the Cupra button just flick on Cupra mode rather than the bloody options coming up on the screen? I either am in Comfort or Cupra, none of the others.
  5. Didster

Spotify Connectivity

This sounds promising. Thanks Graham
  6. Didster

Spotify Connectivity

Oh poop! There must be a way round this surely. I don't want to change the head unit just for that sort of connectivity.
  7. Didster

Spotify Connectivity

So I've got a 2014 Cupra but annoyingly I wanted to be able to access my Spotify playlists and have a bit more control but it seems the head unit just won't do it. Does anyone have a solution or am I doing something wrong or need a bit of kit to make it work? I've tried an iPhone 5S plugged...
  8. Didster

Downpipe on OEM Exhaust

It's not so much if it sounds "better" I'm wondering about droning and if it sounds like a boy racer-mobile or actually more like oem+
  9. Didster

Downpipe on OEM Exhaust

I'm just thinking as I'd like to go stage 2 with the car and I know it requires a downpipe so wondered if anyone had just had that done and left the rest oem. Res deletes do sound good but obviously no performance improvement.
  10. Didster

Downpipe on OEM Exhaust

Has anyone fitted a decat downpipe to the MK3 Cupra with the rest of the exhaust completely OEM? If so how does it sound? Curious as I don't want a loud exhaust, would rather have a bit of a sleeper
  11. Didster

Many Cupra's?

I like it when there's less of them around, too many R's and M135/M140i's in my area (Kent)
  12. Didster

Headlight repair kit

I can't tell you what the white powdery stuff is, it's for my nasal cavity...lol! No it's just where we tried to thread it. I've dropped the car, headlights and bumper to a local garage now and just said "please fix this thing" and that's it haha!
  13. Didster

Headlight repair kit

Sadly I hoped that was the case too but nope definitely a thread and it's pretty much impossible to cut. It's so stupid. Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  14. Didster

Headlight repair kit

I'm trying to repair the led headlights on my 2014 Cupra with the proper kit from the dealer but can't work out how you're supposed to get the plastic threads in the holes? Theres no threads in those holes and you can't cut them in with the plastic screws? Anyone? Sent from my VOG-L09 using...
  15. Didster

Cupra 290 '66' Decat videos/opinions

No because that noise would be unbearable. Just want something that gives a racket when on chat and quiet when not!
  16. Didster

Hmm I want more of a rasp angry noise than a bassy boomy exhaust. Hmmm!
  17. Didster

What was the sound like at full chat with the resonator still in but with decat dp compared to without?
  18. Didster

That's interesting, what's it like for drone on the motorways? I think my car already has had the mid res delete and I was thinking of decatting but not sure due to drone and volume!
  19. Didster

In the second video do you have a 3" Decat downpipe and then just middle res delete?
  20. Didster

Your fastest 0-60 Time

Oh...oops, maybe his is a 4WD..my bad!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members