Search results

1. Didster

Comfort Opening/Closing Stopped Working

My Cupra 280 has decided it doesn't want to Comfort Open/Close now for some reason using the fob? If I take the cover off and use the key physically in the slot it works but absolutely won't with the fob and it did work fine. I have no idea what's gone on?> Any ideas?
  2. Didster

Spotify Connectivity

So I've got a 2014 Cupra but annoyingly I wanted to be able to access my Spotify playlists and have a bit more control but it seems the head unit just won't do it. Does anyone have a solution or am I doing something wrong or need a bit of kit to make it work? I've tried an iPhone 5S plugged...
  3. Didster

Downpipe on OEM Exhaust

Has anyone fitted a decat downpipe to the MK3 Cupra with the rest of the exhaust completely OEM? If so how does it sound? Curious as I don't want a loud exhaust, would rather have a bit of a sleeper
  4. Didster

Headlight repair kit

I'm trying to repair the led headlights on my 2014 Cupra with the proper kit from the dealer but can't work out how you're supposed to get the plastic threads in the holes? Theres no threads in those holes and you can't cut them in with the plastic screws? Anyone? Sent from my VOG-L09 using...
  5. Didster

Lowered FR/Cupra Pics

Can people please post up images and specs of their cars lowered preferably on springs please? Ideally want an even drop front and rear as noticed some of them sit arse up and definitely don't want that! Thanks fellow 'beeza owners!
  6. Didster

Sticky speedo needles

I've got an Ibiza Mk4 FR TDI (facelift) and I've just noticed my needles on the speedo/tacho sort of glitch when moving. They aren't smooth and jump between say 35-40mph or as the revs rise on the tacho side. I discovered when I bought the car the previous owner (dealer) had put black tape...
  7. Didster

SEAT Sport BBS Centre Caps

I'm missing one of my centre caps from the 18" SEAT Sport BBS wheels. Does anyone know where I can source a replacement? Thing is they have BBS caps rather than the SEAT caps which I like and want to try and source the same thing. Help appreciated :)
  8. Didster

Performance Issues - Cupra - Help Needed - VCDS Logs

Hey guys, here's a tough one I need some help with. Just had my Cupra (TFSI 2.0) Stage 2 map put on, with supporting mods etc. Car feels brilliant and so fast till you've got it hot and in the higher gears then you can feel the car pulling boost back. At first I thought it was a boost leak or...
  9. Didster

Boost problems, help please!

I've recently bought a Stage 2 Ibiza Cupra with a RR printout at 274.5bhp and 285ft lb. The mod list is as long as my arm including K03S hybrid, Live map, N249/SAI delete with resistors, turbo-back Milltek, TIP, Forge 007P etc. But anyway, I was wondering what sort of boost levels the car...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.