Search results

1. BLT EGR Removal explained

The egr can be mapped out so the light stays off. The asv can't be mapped out without turning the Eml off completely. This is the reason behind the egr delete in the first post to keep the asv. End of.
  2. Pipe to airbox question

If you want to use the 'correct' Oem filter, then they are fitted to T5 vans. http://www.darksidedevelopments.co.uk/products/n75-vacuum-system-filter.html
  3. Pipe to airbox question

It's the return to atmosphere from the n75 / vacuum box on the drivers side strut top. Some people drill a small hole in the base of the filter and stick it in there, or you could just leave it loose. Don't block it up, that won't be good! Although if you don't believe me, give it a go!
  4. Another remap thread

Faboka ~ hidden-power.co.uk
  5. My Mk4 facelift Ibiza Cupra TDi

Surprised the seat dealer didn't change the filter as part of the turbo replacement process.
  6. leon cupra - winter protection

Looks sweet! What's the paint code / name of the gold out of interest?
  7. Phil's black ibiza FR

Cheers for the info! I'll probably send you a pm at some point in the not too distant future!
  8. Phil's black ibiza FR

Another small update - I've had nothing but trouble with the hybrid, ended up going back four times and wasn't right each time, so got my money back on that today! This means I had to sort something out to get my car running, so I've bought a 130 garrett for the time being! Now focusing on...
  9. What else can cause a failed tubo?

Where did you get the recon turbo from?
  10. Seats from 07 Polo?

Seriously.
  11. My Silver K1 & Track 172 Cup

'Had to' :D
  12. Phil's black ibiza FR

So a couple of months has passed.. I ended up with 'just' a damaged turbo. The car sat at work untouched for a few weeks whilst I worked out what I wanted to do.. In the end I decided on a 130 'hybrid' that is supposed to have uprated bearings etc. This was fitted, but as my luck goes...
  13. My Silver K1 & Track 172 Cup

Think it's a miltek!
  14. Someone PLEASE diagnose this!

Egr related, either split in a hard pipe. Maybe the convoluted pipe between exhaust manifold and egr valve. Or if the egr has been blanked off, then possibly leaking from the blank area.
  15. Pre MOT questions/issues?

The reverse light and rear washer problems won't cause the car to fail the mot. In ref to the engine management light, have you had it checked for codes? Also, what engine do you have fitted in the car?
  16. Connector plug on top of gearbox?!

Do you have paint.. Point an arrow! Haha
  17. tools for cambelt

You'll need a cam and crank locking tool then. Like this - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Timing-Tool-Set-Sharan-Golf-Lupo-Skoda-1-9-2-0-Tdi-PD-/360437388371?pt=UK_Hand_Tools_Equipment&hash=item53ebbe1453
  18. tools for cambelt

Where are you located? What engine is it?