2. Bigcheese

Weitec adjuster nut

Yeah, I brought some AP's instead ;-)
  3. Bigcheese

Brembos up for sale

I'm not 100% sure part number on them is 20. 7885 00 hope this helps
  4. Bigcheese

Brembos up for sale

Hi guys and girls I brought some brembo gt juniors about a year ago but never fitted them then ended up buying another car so Im putting them up for sale on here first to let you lot have first dibs before they go up on various other sites probably in a couple of days. They come with the...
  5. Bigcheese

cupra mk3 bits

Hi mate, Any chance I can buy both drivers side window buttons? Cheers
  6. Bigcheese

Where do you get your 305mm discs from?

Ok bill I'll go for a set of those with grooves as soon as I get paid, what's the best method for contact when I can order these? Also quick question, will the beaded hoses I got going onto the standard calipers fit onto the brembos or do I need new ones?
  7. Bigcheese

Where do you get your 305mm discs from?

What's the up to date prices of groved discs bill?
  8. Bigcheese

Seat sport strut brace

Nice!!! Wish someone had told me I could get one for that price. Is that new mate?
  9. Bigcheese

Track car problems

Morning All, Me and my mate have been building a track car for the past year or so. It’s a Seat Ibiza Cupra. It’s finally back together but having a couple of issue’s at the min and need some assistance. On a test drive it was boosting fine, all of a sudden boost drops off...
  10. Bigcheese

Seat sport strut brace

They are £60-£70 from the dealers. Shame they only come in red tho :-(
  11. Bigcheese

Weitec adjuster nut

Thanks for the reply mate, I got on touch with them on Friday by phone and should be with me today they said. £19 each. I've also been in touch with zippy on here and he is going to make me some as and when he gets back to work as a more long term solution.
  12. Bigcheese

Weitec adjuster nut

I got one sitting right here dude, pm me address and price if poss
  13. Bigcheese

Weitec adjuster nut

It was tightening I was doing I was trying to get the blooming things off. They where on the car when I purchased it last year. Cheers for the info ill get straight on to them. I did hear on here once that some one had them made out metal at a local engineering company. I took mine to one near...
  14. Bigcheese

Weitec adjuster nut

Ps I have emailed weitec but am not getting any reply
  15. Bigcheese

Weitec adjuster nut

Hi guys, The adjuster nut on the weitecs are for some stupid reason made out of plastic and just round off every time I try to adjust them. I wanted to take the rears completely off to clean them up but have had to muller the adjuster nuts just to get them off. Does anyone know where I can get...
  16. Bigcheese

Miltek exhaust fitting help

Mine had a sleeve to connect it to the cat and you will need 3 of these exhaust clamps http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/390359170370?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_520wt_689
  17. Bigcheese

Omp base plate

Ahhhhhhh well that explains everything, Thanks for that. Is that one the drivers side?
  18. Bigcheese

Omp base plate

I think they are the same as the ones I brought say for Ibiza 1.8 turbo all. What brackets did you use to bolt it to the floor?
  19. Bigcheese

Omp base plate

Here's the link to eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350568187626?redirect=mobile#ht_6669wt_1012
  20. Bigcheese

Omp base plate

Hi guys and girls Has anyone fitted an omp base plate for a bucket seat? I brought some but they don't come with any brackets to actually fit the plate to the floor. I've been sending messages to the seller asking what brackets I need but I don't think he has a clue. Surly the plate needs to...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.