Search results

1. Jay1990

The B-road beaST. *** Irish Road Trip Done***

The recaros look abit strange in the old RS too. I know what You mean about the previous shape interior,things have come on. Its a really nice place to be inside now with lots of detail. Led interior lights that can be directed to passenger/driver or both-very handy. Ambient lighting in door...
  2. Jay1990

I know I was shocked! I came back with about €300 left as I expected to burn it all on petrol. Round town its 27mpg thats not bad either. It's ended up being a better choice than I was expecting with regards to cost. I actually really like the sound, its not"fake" its kinda nice to hear the...
  3. Jay1990

120kph/75mph speed limit. 2 points on an " Irish licence" and a fine iirc. Thanks, I've got more to upload of the views will do that tomorrow
  4. Jay1990

1244miles,3 Fill ups,1 set of blue lights and countless country roads Got back Yesterday night from my road trip in the B-road beaST. We have a house and family over in County Kerry in Ireland, its about as far south and west as you can go in Europe. Its a really, REALLY pretty place and I...
  5. Jay1990

Pete's Mk5 Bocanegra

Yeah Lucifer's got one too :) I sent it yesterday, drop us a pm/ fb when you get it Thanks Jas
  6. Jay1990

Alex's Mk5 Cupra

BBS are a great choice alex! Looking really well
  7. Jay1990

UPDATE TIME. Yeah, I like modifying too much to not do it, even when I have a car as fun as this :) Ive bought a Bluefin Device from Superchips. Its a handheld remapping device. It looks like an oversized sex toy/virgin TiVo remote. But it does the job :) Advantages of this are swapping...
  8. Jay1990

Pete's Mk5 Bocanegra

I've ot a lightweight battery from my old Cupa, will need a good recharge though lol
  9. Jay1990

Though since Id given the inside a little dust down and got some more miles on it Id put up a few new shots of it. Should really of got more, its been on some epic roads in the peak distric lately and it has monstered them for a standard set up car. Really is a good car out of the box. anyway, a...
  10. Jay1990

Tyres time YAY

The Vreds really punch above thier price bracket. Held up brilliantly with two trackdays and a few thousand miles on them I did, still got about 4mm tread on them. Have got them on some nice undamaged sparco assetto gara alloys in matt black if anyone wants some ;) Depending on how good...
  11. Jay1990

Itg intake route

Behind/below headlight could be an issue if you Have to Wade a ford or if you hit a large patch of water so I'd take the direct route
  12. Jay1990

1.4TSI induction kit

Thats just a universal filter no? Or am I being daft?! Isnt that just guna suck in hot air from the engien bay, theres no cold air feed.
  13. Jay1990

EBC redstuff"'s really good IMO. Everyone's like, get new discs, yea they'll look good and stop hard but I was on track fairly going for it and they never faded... But we can't sell on here so yano... ;) Jay
  14. Jay1990

Nah took them all bar the map off, someone's guna have a good time! Got the wheels ,brake pads and suspension left of my mods Yeah I think the wheels I had on my cupra would look good, just being 17" I think it would look silly?
  15. Jay1990

It's between the two camps of smooth and agressive on the looks front, not sure they got it right but its not offnesive to look at, the smaller details you notice inside and out are better. Thats kinda how it drives comapred to its rivals too. In the real world, it wont be any slower even...
  16. Jay1990

Nah thats okay. Nothing pleases everyone, You would forgive its looks from the drivers seat though lol Jay
  17. Jay1990

can i send car back for not doing mpg?

It only activates charger when requested. But you should get better numbers, I'd get the dealer to look into it, could be dodgy MAF so Your cars dumping more petrol in or anything
  18. Jay1990

Analyzing Dyno plot, whats going on?

I'd say it needs mapping, an engine mod that big will need to be optimized, not an off the shelf job. Jay
  19. Jay1990

Cheers Copey. It manages to put a smile on my face in so many different ways.
  20. Jay1990

With this car, its better than my cupra was modded power/handling/comfort wise. So modding as you say isnt really worth it. I might get a map on it and that be that. Not really one for changing exhausts or large mechanical parts of the car. Its defo a head turner, causes a lot more comments...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise