Search results

1. Fake Engine Noise Cupra

It is standard equipment and does not draw any attention to the car unless you are in it, I don't think that is as chavy as choosing to stick an R badge on a car that is not an R. But that is just my opinion.
  2. Possible De-Badging

Central exit miltek exhaust are very stealth like....
  3. Which Leon: FR TSI, FR TDI, or Cupra?

I do very similar miles to you in my R for my commute and then some on evenings/weekends, I fill up every 4 to 5 days at £70+ a time. It works out at approx £450 a month on petrol give or take. That is the first time I have actually added it up, and it is quite sickening to see that figure...
  4. Fuel Gauge

When I fill my car up I am consistently getting between 180 and 200 miles out of the first half tank, however the second half seems to disappear in 60 - 80 (depending on driving) miles. I appreciate that I have never run the car dry so there will be fuel in the lines etc, but I have run the tank...
  5. Bonnet Bra

I'd MUCH rather have stone chips than one of those things on my car. My opinion ofcourse no offence intended.
  6. AndrewJB's MK2 Leon Cupra R "die gelbe Baron"

Lovely car it looks fantastic. I did chuckle when I saw you had bought a "famous car" it reminded me of a conversation we had on another thread on Christmas eve. Your words are copied and pasted below. "Oh yeh they are well looked after thats for sure ie serviced etc, but just knowing...
  7. Seat Leon - Waiting Times

I ordered my cupra r beginning of August and I got it December 3 rd. long wait but well worth it.
  8. boot liner

I got one from hatchbag.co.uk and it is great. Covers the whole inside of the boot, great for dogs
  9. Dog Guards

I went for that same dog guard and it is pretty good. I also bought a "hatch-bag", this is a Taylor made boot liner that covers the entire boot and back of the back seat with the 60 40 split in it as well. It is absolutely fantastic, it cost about £120 but worth every penny superb fit. Add a bed...
  10. BBS vs. TSW?

I love the standard wheels on mine, don't think I would swap for any of the above. My lcr is the same colour as yours and reckon powder coating the standards would look better and be a shot load cheaper. Never thought of bronze, but it would look pretty good having seen your link. But that is...
  11. How easy is it to change cambelt?

Just pay! Only way forward with cambelt. At least you have some form of comeback. Mates are never good in the long run.
  12. The end is here for my K1

Come on don't hold back, say what you think. They are not supposed to be offroad vehicle, they are a crossover. Have the benefits of car performance with high driving position 4wd for LIGHT (dirt tracks muddy fields etc) offroad capability. Interior wise they are typical Range Rover and...
  13. Fogs as DRL's

And this is why I love this forum, someone asks a how to question and somebody insults in reply. Ok driving with fog lights annoys people, but I assume led are like Audi drls but a bit lower, is that really cause for insult? Some Knights of the road take life far to seriously.
  14. Little p*ssed off with the Garage...

Was it jct menston?
  15. 2010 Cupra R buying advice?

The only advice I would give is get one as soon as possible. I've had mine two months today, done 4k and had no issues at all. Cheap to run (for the performance), although I am in first name terms with the guy at the shell garage, which is nice.
  16. JCT Seat, Menston, LEEDS

The sales department here are USELESS. I went in after a quote for a Cupra R on a business lease back in July. The guy I spoke to said that it was to early to give me a quote as the price would more than likely change, and that he would get the business manager Julian to ring me within the next...
  17. Advice please guys- leasing 12plate Cupra R

Media is definitely 2.2 on the my 12, it has full postcode recognition. I think it says 2.2 when you switch it on aswell. The whole system is pretty good, especially Bluetooth music streaming with iPhone.
  18. Advice please guys- leasing 12plate Cupra R

Everything comes as standard on the My 12, I think the only options available after paint were curtain airbags and sunroof. The leather seats are nice, but have creased really quickly on the sides which has annoyed me a little bit. People seem to really like the gloss black seat backs when they...
  19. Cupra R - cost v colour

Let's be honest, the only thing you can be confident in when buying a second hand hot hatch, is that it has been well and truly thrashed for the majority of its miles. The people who buy the cars buy them for performance and will undoubtedly have a heavy right foot, otherwise they would get a...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.