Search results

1. Cheap Cure To Wind Noise - EVERYONE READ

Anyone else found something?
  2. Interior re-trim idea, opinions?

My dashboard looks like this; gloss black + red heater rings.
  3. Cheap Cure To Wind Noise - EVERYONE READ

And MJStokes, did it help?
  4. Cheap Cure To Wind Noise - EVERYONE READ

Is it an idea to fix this with a COAX (as we call it in Holland)?; Or will it be to 'thick'?
  5. -BH : MK4 FR from Holland

Thanks Matt. I really like your car :coolthumb
  6. my new(ish) seat ibiza 1.8 20v cupra

Nice ride dude! (Also your first MK4). Really loooove your brake calipers dude! Here in Holland i only saw them once. Are they for sale in the UK on ebay?
  7. -BH : MK4 FR from Holland

Sorry Matt, just saw i didn't answer your question. I placed (or really, let it done by a company), a module.
  8. Liam's Ibiza Up To Date

Really like them! Great car :)
  9. Conzo's LCR slow progress

Like it use to be! Beautyful car ;)
  10. Stezo2k's FR/Cupra Inspired Sportrider TDI (RIP 26/10/13)

Sweet Jesus, and u got out that car alive? Best wishes from Holland!
  11. -BH : MK4 FR from Holland

Thanks boys! The grille was a pain in the ass (ass u say in the UK?) to create :D First set: Second: And finished <3: My headunits are origininal Valeo ;) Thanks boys! Cheers
  12. Has anyone ever removed the front seat covers.

Thanks dude! I'd love to start up a project thread around here but i have to wait untill igot 25 posts :p
  13. Refinishing calipers

For a nice shine, u could apply transparant gloss, i also did it and it really looks good ;)
  14. Has anyone ever removed the front seat covers.

I mounted a universal set mate. I made some pics for you from the switches. Looks quite OEM to me:
  15. -BH : MK4 FR from Holland

Hi MK4 Cupra, ofcourse you can! I made this from the honeycone of a pre-facelift FR (2002/2006), beneath grille between the foglights. It might look easy, but it took me 3 days to make it like this ;) Thanks!
  16. -BH : MK4 FR from Holland

I also installed the following upgrades: US lights: http://youtu.be/II-zCvlX614 Coming/Leaving Home: http://youtu.be/PStPiDIHId8
  17. -BH : MK4 FR from Holland

Well time for some photographic material :p When bought: Right now (with winter wheels) [B)]
  18. mk4 ibiza cupra with yellow fog lights

Nice Cup u got mate. Might Go for the same brake discs as u got on the rear!
  19. Chino's Ibiza FR 20VT - 7.5 years on...

Nice car! I'm also going to flush the oil of the gearbox..
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members