Search results

1. LCR High / Lumpy Idle, Persistant 17705 Fault Code

My 2003 LCR is showing a persistent 17705 fault code, the "pressure drop between turbo and throttle" error. This does not clear, even when clearing the codes with the engine running. As the car warms up, the idle becomes lumpy, then starts to increase, up to 1250-1300RPM. Clearing the codes...
  2. LCR LH C-Pillar Wiring - Pin Out

Good evening, all, I'm currently replacing the 3 x wiring connectors (black, brown, pink) in the left C-pillar of my 2003 LCR due to corrosion, probably due to a leaky windscreen washer pipe at some time in the past. I've got the SEAT repair wiring parts (thanks to the guys at SEAT Worcester)...
  3. LCR Windscreen Demister

I've spent ages searching the forum but can't find a decent answer to my question. Tonight whilst clearing the windscreen (blower on whatever speed pushing the Windscreen button defaults to) I noticed that the windscreen vent puts much more airflow to the driver's side of the windscreen...
  4. LCR - OEM breather pipework

Evening All, I have an AMK-engined LCR which has had the original crankcase breather hardware replaced with some lengths of silicone hose. One of the ports under the manifold has been blanked off, and the Y-pipe near the cam cover replaced with a simple T-piece. Nothing fits...
  5. LCR Fan Controller / Radiator Fan Fault?

Hi everybody, Time to ask for some technical expertise regarding my LCR. I noticed that the auxiliary water pump wasn't running when I switched the ignition on, or when I stopped the engine. So I checked out the wiring and looked to see if 12V was being supplied to the aux. pump - it wasn't...
  6. LCR Engine Measurement Request

Hi All, I wonder if anyone can help - I'm after some dimensions from an LCR AMK/BAM engine with K04 turbo. Specifically, I'd like to try and get the dimensions from the centreline of the turbo compressor inlet to a known point on the head (in x, y, z), and the same for the exhaust outlet...
  7. 1.8T Wastegate Control - Electric Actuator?

Hi all, Can anyone tell me if the ECU in the LCR is able to support an electric wastegate actuator? The boost controller section of the ECU is obviously capable of providing a PWM signal for the N75 in order to modify the boost level, has anyone ever managed to reprogram the boost controller...
  8. LCR Diverter valve failure symptoms

Hi all, Time to ask for the help of the collective wisdom of SCN once more! I've spent hours searching but not found an answer. I've had my virtually standard 2003 LCR for a few weeks now, and have noticed an increasing hiss noise when on light throttle, which sounds like a metallic air...
  9. LCR 1M Radio Reception - Strange Behaviour

Hi all, Have just spent an hour using the search bar but haven't found any threads about the problem I'm having, so time to consult the forum's collective gurus. I bought an LCR last week, which is fitted with a Kenwood BT92SD head unit, and the previous owner was upfront about telling me...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.