Search results

1. Buzz123

What did you and your MK2 do today?

http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,77747.0.html mines for sale ;)
  2. Buzz123

Standard cupra intake/engine cover

There both sold i am afraid :/
  3. Buzz123

Try now mate. I added you to my friends
  4. Buzz123

They are both just what I need thank you for your help man :funk:
  5. Buzz123

wow can you tell how long I haven't been on here haha :)
  6. Buzz123

you'll have to look on the link as arent really allowed to advertise on here;)
  7. Buzz123

pm'd you :)
  8. Buzz123

mk5golfgti. I have been holding on to it thinkng in the future i'll come back to a cupra and have it just to pop back on but had to go in end. ;/
  9. Buzz123

I recon could have it back to standard in under a week but I am stuck away from my little baby
  10. Buzz123

Just put the carbon scuttle up for sale. :cry:
  11. Buzz123

I don't need the OEM hose :) Thats one of the parts I actually kept haha in fact I ain't done that bad at hording I think I have the engine intake bits but looking how it all goes when your not even stood next to it is a different thing hehe
  12. Buzz123

Cheers man, That would be a massive help. It was so easy to take apart when your excited to put your new one on but finding your old parts is a bum haha.. No mate, this may help you. http://www.mk5golfgti.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,77747.0.html
  13. Buzz123

I am trying to put my car back to standard does anyone have a diagram of what goes where and Part numbers as I am defiantly missing parts? I have the major component which is engine cover with filter and the pipes running from the front bumper to the engine cover but no clips and odd bits to...
  14. Buzz123

My Cupra progress thread!

I am thinking the same thing
  15. Buzz123

Yeah will be sad to see it go but I will be back. And first I have to figure out what the best method of removing it is. Might just have to do a swap if I can't remove it from my original scuttle
  16. Buzz123

Only problem is it still needs bonding together :/ I would have stuck it together then painted it. I think when I come to sell mine it will work out at £300 I am just about to sell the backbox and my diffuser is already built up
  17. Buzz123

Yeah moving to bavaria after this year next to the austria boarder. Where all the nice windy roads are :) And every year is worthersee :3rd:
  18. Buzz123

Just began stripping it down back to standard. Most parts are still on my car until the middle of February. But theres odd things on mk5golfgti.
  19. Buzz123

I am building up a MK2 golf but I also want to sell it to buy a caddy mk3 to earn a couple of extra pennies with my trailer. I think I will come back to Seat again especially mk2 2.0TFSI loads of fun and potential for tuning. Just part of leaving the army No tax free fuel or free road tax...
  20. Buzz123

The car had parts taken away from it today :( Back to standard she goes.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise