Search results

1. lmiller

Grinding sound from nearside front

Sorry not on full lock. I think when I turn right it puts more weight onto the left front wheel and that's when the noise occurs. Just checked fluid and it's bang on the max mark. Cheers Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  2. lmiller

Check the pump? Sorry this is a bit above my knowledge. Will go check the fluid now Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  3. lmiller

It's only if I go a put more load onto it as in turn a bit harder. If I drive nice and slow which I do 99% of time as I drive like a grandad, I don't hear a thing. Cam I live with it for a few months or does it need sorting asap? In middle of moving homes and it's an expensive process! Cheers...
  4. lmiller

That's a Deffo Yeh? Don't want to be throwing money at it and it doesn't solve it. Done that too much already lol. Cheers Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  5. lmiller

Hello all, So I have a small issue... when turning right, seems to be noticible when pulling away out of a junction and around roundabouts at lower speeds but going with harder turning... Anyway I get a grinding noise from the front nearside wheel area. One time it clicked a bit but every other...
  6. lmiller

Whirring sound when lifting off accelerator?

Good stuff buddy glad you sorted it. I was buzzing when I did it and cured the horrible noises. Felt like a new car!! Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  7. lmiller

Where can I get this engine plastic?

Cheers fella. Was it expensive? Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  8. lmiller

what have you done to your car today ?

Did a quick bodge refurb on the brembos. Didn't go mad just made them look a bit better. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  9. lmiller

Cheers buddy Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  10. lmiller

Anyone know where I can get this part from or what it's called? Part numbers? Links etc?? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  11. lmiller

Just did it today. Removed a few bolts so the arch liner bent out of the way and another bit of plastic in the way and did the job. Was do easy and has completely cured my gearbox. No whining, crunching and grinding anymore. Feels like a new car, couldn't be happier! No expensive recon needed :)...
  12. lmiller

LCR 225 3rd gear shim mod problem.

Thanks again for everyone's help and advice... brilliant forum and members Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  13. lmiller

Regardless of the rain and the stupidly low temperatures me and my cousin cracked on and within 45 mins the shim was on and it has completely cured my gearbox.... I'm absolutely buzzing. Feels like a new car!! Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  14. lmiller

Cheers everyone, going to try again this afternoon will update you Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  15. lmiller

Sorry how do you mean move again?? I'm trying again tomorrow with my cousin. It was my mechanic who couldn't fit it. Said he gave it a good try but tomorrow I'm determined as hate the noise and it worries me it's causing more damage. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  16. lmiller

Hello all. Well I have the classic 3rd gear grindy/whining noise on deceleration only in third gear. No crunches going in the gear etc. Ordered the shim and tried to do the fix on side of box but the clip wouldn't go back in after shim was fitted tried for a while but couldn't do it (my...
  17. lmiller

Ok will do bud, cheers Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  18. lmiller

Ok cheers mate. Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
  19. lmiller

Don't know if this has anything to do with it but my gearbox is sticky. As in.... if gearstick is in neutral position and I push it to left is if I'm about to go into first if I let go it won't return to the middle. Same of I push it to right. It just sticks there Sent from my SM-N910F using...
  20. lmiller

What are inner tie rods? Big job etc? Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk