Search results

1. ShaunyboyFR

Norwich Dub Meet 02/06

I'm going
  2. ShaunyboyFR

NEW West Mids Meet: SUN 13th JULY 2014 1PM at DUDLEY BOWLPLEX

what day is it and what time? I'm sure it says somewhere but it's getting a bit late to trawl through
  3. ShaunyboyFR

Norfolk / Suffolk / Essex Meet - Ideas

as for a local place for all who were interested theres the horshoes IP21 4HL strangely theres 2 of them but this is a fairly central spot for bury ipswitch and newmarket. I don't know if it would be too soon but how about the 20th or 27th of this month? With the guys from norwich we could...
  4. ShaunyboyFR

f everyone is from around norwich area then how about longwater? say a sunday 20th of this month? or the 27th typically I sell my leon and theres lots more membersfrom norwich lol oh well i get to show off my corrado don't know what I did to the typing^ also saw about vag meets in the post...
  5. ShaunyboyFR

oi where was my invite MR SMEE?????
  6. ShaunyboyFR

NEW West Mids Meet: SUN 13th JULY 2014 1PM at DUDLEY BOWLPLEX

I might come along its a 3 hour journey for me but if theres enough people, I haven't got a seat anymore either hope thats ok?
  7. ShaunyboyFR

new car

I already have the cambelt kit it does need fitting thought
  8. ShaunyboyFR

new car

I burnt my pizza trying to remember my password for this site lol
  9. ShaunyboyFR

new car

It hasn't sold its the listing that had ended unless someone has payed the full amount and I don't know about it. It's at stage 2 now when I first had stage one done the printout said 285 bhp first one with the tbe and induction kit and stage 1 reading 285 (too high) second was a SCN day at AmD...
  10. ShaunyboyFR

Forza Motorsport - All game info and discussions in here

Lol I like that, just have a spare 50inch almost makes it sound like it was planned. As everyone is coming on I will try get on at "half 8" lol like before may be a McDonald's for tea. there was some good racing. last time, will have to see if my mic decides to work are the new monthly rivals up?
  11. ShaunyboyFR

I'll be on tonight at about half 8. its the start of this months rivals what car are we gona compete for?
  12. ShaunyboyFR

I was thinking more like 250k each or 400k, if its too much people won't want to take part.
  13. ShaunyboyFR

So what car are we gona have as the prize car for next months rival challenge comp?
  14. ShaunyboyFR

Let me know a time an I'll try get on then
  15. ShaunyboyFR

I'm about if anyone else wants to race?
  16. ShaunyboyFR

I'm about if anyone else wants to race?
  17. ShaunyboyFR

So who's up for some forza tonight?
  18. ShaunyboyFR

Will give it a looksy and have a bash at the mercy one again. I didn't have a mercy till the challenge now its up to level 8 or 9 lol.
  19. ShaunyboyFR

I'm about most nights if you ever want a race
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.