Search results

1. tomstacey

Stone chips repair options

How much to get PPF on a Cupra? Does anyone know?
  2. tomstacey

Cupra R - is this normal

Odd about the Stop Start..? Oh well, it’s easy to turn on if I did want it on!
  3. tomstacey

Cupra R - is this normal

Hey folks, I’ve just bought a Cupra R that was a dealer demo. I have a couple of questions - 1 the rear lights are on all the time with the front DRLs (so it has front and rear DRL). My old 15 plate Cupra only had the fronts on all the time? Also, the Stop/Start system is off by default. On...
  4. tomstacey

Whose got a 2018 CUPRA R

Anyone know of any for sale except the 2 currently on Autotrader? Thanks!
  5. tomstacey

Whose got a 2018 CUPRA R

what dealer was that?
  6. tomstacey

Whose got a 2018 CUPRA R

I’m thinking of buying an R in Grey (not a fan of black cars). There is only one for sale at a dealer in Letchworth and it’s quite miley. Any others been spotted at main dealers? Thanks! Tom
  7. tomstacey

New MK3 Leon CUPRA R Confirmed

So who bought the Cupra R's then???
  8. tomstacey

New MK3 Leon CUPRA R Confirmed

So can you still buy a Cupra R hatch anywhere in the UK? I would be tempted...!
  9. tomstacey

Retrofit front parking sensors

Has anyone tried it on an Ateca FR with rear sensors and camera already fitted? I saw a kit on eBay, but am wondering how much ripping apart it might be? Thanks Tom
  10. tomstacey

Creaking door seals

Have you guys tried Dupont Krytox? It worked wonders on my Boxster's squeeky roof seals. VW sell it for the EOS...
  11. tomstacey

Rear Window 'side' spoilers

Do you have an estate (ST)?
  12. tomstacey

Alloy wheel re-spray - Cupra 280 (19)

I have a grey Cupra... If it was me, I'd have them dome orange!
  13. tomstacey

32k for a used Cupra on 2100 miles???

I still want those side spoilers!!!
  14. tomstacey

Thanks Sir!
  15. tomstacey

Jacking Point

Now all repaired (pre wax spray)
  16. tomstacey

Jacking Point

Let me know how you get on with yours cat... I had exactly the same pad, but I notice it is available in 8mm and 10mm slot. My damage wasn't a problem as I touched it in immediately. It didn't take the zinc primer off, just the soft underseal and paint..
  17. tomstacey

ooh yes Corfy - stick me down for a discounted set *wink*
  18. tomstacey

Jacking Point

I had a jack pad like this one and it was too narrow for the jack point on the sill.. It ended up taking paint and underseal off the jacking point through to the primer! I then had to re-apply stonechip coating, paint and clearcoat over a course of days to get it thick enough before covering...
  19. tomstacey

I noticed these on OEM VAG too http://www.oemvag.es/en/5f-2013/1732-cupra-black-line-spoiler.html P/N is 5F4854815041 which we assume is 5 door?
  20. tomstacey

I was wondering the same.... I haven't as yet.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise