Search results

1. Lambro6

Center console and air vent removal guide

Not sure if these will help, I quickly just drew them up. Let me know if you run into any more trouble. :) Tried to keep them the same colours, take out the bottom tray first (sorry my pic cut off), just stick your fingers in the bottom holes (:rolleyes:) and pull away from the engine and...
  2. Lambro6

If it's just a signle DIN unit you can just pull the empty tray out, then push the cables through the back as there's a gap behind for all the wires?
  3. Lambro6

You interested in the console or the air vents?
  4. Lambro6

Clunking sound

It sounds like engine mounts I think. You'd be better sitting in neutral, popping the bonnet and examining to be honest. :)
  5. Lambro6

Ibiza fr tdi problems lots of

Sounds like the rear washer pipe has come apart in the boot, and as you've been spraying the water, it has got to the electrics. You need to take the interior boot cover off and examine. Your washer pipe can disconnect either (As far as I'm aware): Under the bonnet, in the right hand side...
  6. Lambro6

Any hitmen on here?

I'm winning...Woop :rofl:
  7. Lambro6

Lambro's Black 1.2 MK4 5DR Ibiza...:D

As you can see, we had a little trouble getting out the car park / mudslide
  8. Lambro6

Lambro's Black 1.2 MK4 5DR Ibiza...:D

When en-route to CreamFields! : So gutted Sunday was cancelled though. :( And on returning from CreamFields:
  9. Lambro6

best thing to help my 1.2

Everyone thinks my 1.2 is nippy, the secret is to drive at 6k revs hahaha. The only thing you should do is just keep it serviced regularly, and the panel filters as you say. Wouldn't bother making engine mods, because you'd be better off putting that money towards your next car. :)
  10. Lambro6

LED tail lights?

4 Months later? Bloody hell. Haha
  11. Lambro6

Phillpotts' MK4 FR TDi ™ Update: 28/09/2012 Rear Coilovers On

"Misses broke it" .. "Climbing across the seats" Probably just my twisted mind. Haha.
  12. Lambro6

Phillpotts' MK4 FR TDi ™ Update: 28/09/2012 Rear Coilovers On

I'm sure you should have a bedroom for that sort of thing? Haha Jealous of the mpg, and the white outline around the grill is growing on me :p
  13. Lambro6

Ibiza Cupra Mk4 tdi

Any remapped car will have been driven hard I reckon, haha.
  14. Lambro6

Ibiza Cupra Mk4 tdi

Offer him around £4,000, and see what he says? :) This one right?
  15. Lambro6

who said you cant go euro on a cupra

You're both acting like male toddlers. Why not just put some photo's up of the finished article mate? Put everyone's mind at rest, haha. I've done a quick photoshop, could look pretty good if you've gone low enough, aha.
  16. Lambro6

What happens when your car is half way over a speed bump?
  17. Lambro6

Why stretch rears but not the fronts, it's just so weird, haha. Still think you should mod the arches if you insist on keeping these, haha.
  18. Lambro6

Help!!!!!!!!! My car is screwed!

If the engine cuts out exactly one second after starting, it sounds like it could be immobiliser related? Sorry, I don't know any other helpful information... :/ Good luck
  19. Lambro6

Bbs lm

I think original BBS LM 17's aren't very common...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise