Search results

1. D8MNS

Another tragic vm wrap removed

i so agree mate
  2. D8MNS

Seat Leon Cupra Widebody AWD Built Engine, Now Interior + Further tuning of engine !

epic build thread amazing car and amazing work into this
  3. D8MNS

Another tragic vm wrap removed

shocking the original colour is bad ass , as for yellow looks terrible
  4. D8MNS

Turbo rebuild

oi big lad (damo ere ) stop being a scardy cat and told you already well hit on the drive and more the merrier welcome to get this turbo out lol
  5. D8MNS

RobDon's Leon -

rob if you need a good lawyer or barrister in these matters give me a shout , i had a very scary situation myself and managed to get it quashed , with the help of a great few people behind me , if not id defiantly argue it , as im aware your allowed to speed up to overtake :shrug:
  6. D8MNS

My road/track car project. VERY PIC HEAVY

great .. great looking build thread . keep the good work up n don,t let life get ya down , ..;)
  7. D8MNS

RobDon's Leon -

time to remake rob and get some pics up :D your car is looking [B)] as always :cartman:
  8. D8MNS

My K1! Stage 2+ project!

The wheels are common now mate but i have never seen them on a k1. yes i agree and they do look nice , good to see them on a K1, & not on golfs etc for a change , at the end of the day as long you love them that's all that matters , ;)
  9. D8MNS

From Cat 'C' write off to road..(The journey of a Mk2) ..The end .

no worries bro get up to a meet soon . be good to have a apple juice lol... and a laugh :D pm when its on and keep the mods coming on the green machine
  10. D8MNS

My K1! Stage 2+ project!

love the car and looks nice , but the wheels are done to death im finding now really common wheels now. :blink:
  11. D8MNS

From Cat 'C' write off to road..(The journey of a Mk2) ..The end .

looking good brum get the pics up of the new rims on soon , , also have you been past mine as yet seen the new Dub ... ;)
  12. D8MNS

Jade -R Alloys on leon

now these i like . :p
  13. D8MNS

project stormtrooper LCR

makes me miss my old LCR,,,,,,, love how this looks now ,,,,, ;)
  14. D8MNS

High speed problems...

my bad ,,,,,,, well was just a thought ,,,,,,, :whistle:
  15. D8MNS

High speed problems...

did you put the 4bar fpr on i had to have this on when i did a Stage 2 on my lcr may be a thought
  16. D8MNS

golf mk4 4wd 1.8t gt35r Now 534bhp

hope you get this sorted and problems resolved ,,, looks a good build so far , ;)
  17. D8MNS

Polo Gti Badger 5 Big Turbo

bill your doing a great job job so far , and as said dyno lottery ,bet it would be above 400 on some elses rolling road, , and 400bhp is the mark and keeping it driverable .keep up the good work and the hard effort your putting into this car ,,,,,;)
  18. D8MNS

project stormtrooper LCR

Was thinking the darker the wheels the better the white calipers will also look behind them almost shining through , but like you said need to see them outside to see how they look in the light .;) smashing job so far tho :drool:
  19. D8MNS

project stormtrooper LCR

jake really love the quality paintjob ,, but the wheels look so much better standard ;) just my 2pence tho ....
  20. D8MNS

project stormtrooper LCR

thin its fair haha only as id like mine doing also :p
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members