Search results

1. is it worth getting a intake hose

Got a link for this mate?
  2. Mk2 Leon Aired Out Rota Content

Love you car dude, need to get me some transparent vinyl!
  3. Dione's Black "Bernie" Mk1 Leon Cupra 180

Nice mate, liking the diamond cut reps.. bit different!
  4. is it worth getting a intake hose

I'd also like to know this as I am running similar mods on a custom stage 2 map however still running the standard TIP.
  5. ~~~~~| Lcr | Streched | Porsche Rollers |Slammed|~~~~~ NEW TOY PICS

Nice motor mate loving the stance!
  6. Suspension knocking?

I thought it was driveshafts, but when we changed the wishbones I had a look for any marks where it had been rubbing on arb and couldnt see anything, still need to get the FK arm anyway so I can slam it some more, hopefully that does the trick for me!
  7. Mo's Mk1 Leon Cupra - THE END....

Just read your full thread mate, very good work! Glad you decided to stick with it and cant wait to see the progress of the big turbo build!
  8. Suspension knocking?

I'm having similar problems with my cupra, at the weekend i upgraded to Cupra R top mounts, and fitted new wishbones with balljoints and bushes, the old ones were completely shot and the car feels much better now but still knocks! I've got some new droplinks on the way yet to be fitted but...
  9. Top mounts

Good stuff, I've just ordered the top mounts and also new wishbones with standard (for now) bushes and balljoints as mine are shot, so hopefully will tighten everything up and make it feel new again. Going to get new drop links as whilst I'm at it.
  10. Help me stop smoking (turbo that is)

Mines the same too mate, Its not the turbo as the car had just had a new turbo fitted when i got it last year. Valve stem seals as far as im aware.
  11. Top mounts

Thanks for the reply mate Ill get them ordered.
  12. Drop Link Lower Bolt Sheered

Good shout mate! I'll do that tonight, thanks again!
  13. Top mounts

Hi all, I'm going to change the top mounts on my 02' LC along with the wishbones and ball joints etc to try and tighten the ride up and get rid of the knocking I have. What are the best top mounts to get? Just standard replacements or do LCR fit and would they be stronger? Ther car is...
  14. Drop Link Lower Bolt Sheered

Thanks for that Steely, Think I will get them ordered today
  15. Drop Link Lower Bolt Sheered

I know, maybe someone will confirm if they are any good?!
  16. Drop Link Lower Bolt Sheered

I've just been looking at these on ebay.. Both wishbones including bushes and balljoint all for £38, brand new. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEON-CUPRA-1-4-1-6-1-8T-20V-1-9TD-LOWER-WISHBONE-ARMSX2-/320657326967?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4aa8aa8377 Not sure on quality though?
  17. Spax rsx coilovers

Not on an LCR but I had these on my old mk3 golf gti. They were very good, nowhere near as harsh as other brands I have used. However one shock did give up on me and Spax wanted £250 for just one replacement shock... I ended up buying some cheap replacements in the end.
  18. Standard LC Wheels

That sounds like a plan... This is what I'm thinking but using the starfishes for winter wheels. Looks like theres quite a split view on multispokes vs starfish.. Maybe we should start an official poll? :)
  19. Standard LC Wheels

You have pm mate. I think the pre facelift ones are nice, but only on a pre facelift leon. They look old. but thats my opinion:)
  20. Standard LC Wheels

Yep they'll be the ones Klone! Ah boo, not feeling the pre facelift ones mate! Starfish then anyone?