Search results

1. actionman

Leon flip Key guide

Don't take the piss! I've helped you loads & the thanks I get is you undercutting me then still phoning/texting for more help & advice every other week. I'm sick to death of people asking me for advice on setting up on there own just so they can be competition. I don't mind competition. I...
  2. actionman

Leon flip Key guide

at least do it for the same price as me, seeing as though you wouldn't be doing keys if it wasn't for me & the fact i've given you god knows how much advice etc since you decided to start doing them after i did your A3 key. Especially as you've decided to do it on the forums i was already on...
  3. actionman

Leon flip Key guide

doesn't matter. I can read the SKC from most VAG
  4. actionman

Leon flip Key guide

i'm down near Reading at some point over the next few weeks. Do you need somebody to supply a key/remote as well? i'm doing these for mk1 Leon & various other VAG
  5. actionman

Missing Spare Key

depending where you are i may be able to help as i do keys for a living. I do travel all over the country & often arrange group buys on other forums
  6. actionman

Key Fob Battery Change HELP

if you have any problems getting the remote to resync after changing the battery then i can call in & sort it with VCDS. I'm going to be near Middlesbrough on Sunday 24th November doing new keys
  7. actionman

Leon flip Key guide

that Ebay remote isn't compatible with your car. Your car uses same remote as a 2002-04 Golf. The 1 you've mentioned is for 1998-01. I personally think you're better off getting just 1 person to supply the remote & do all the job. If you buy a remote from someone else then whoever programs it...
  8. actionman

Leon flip Key guide

i've never used a genuine remote. 3D Group don't sell them, neither do Advanced keys. They all sell aftermarket keys which i first used about 2.5yrs ago & never had a problem with them or remotes that come from overseas. Genuine VAG keys are a rip off & i don't see the point in paying more for...
  9. actionman

I need a spare key - help!

it's not only forcing your way into you car! once in what are you going to do? you have no key so then as some people do they take it upon themselves to change all the locks which isn't a 5min job. Then after that they get somebody out to try program the key that came with the locks to be told...
  10. actionman

I need a spare key - help!

Where abouts in West Yorks are you? I cut & program keys for a living & travel all over as I'm fully mobile Craig
  11. actionman

Cheapest Way to a Spare Key

still doesn't take that long to do a service light reset though even if you have to change cables! :D
  12. actionman

Cheapest Way to a Spare Key

bargain cos that takes ages to do when you've already got diagnostic equipment plugged into the car doing another job! lol
  13. actionman

Remote central locking or not?

if it does have remote locking then it could be that a previous owner lost the remote so had a manual key made instead of a new remote as it would be cheaper. If you want to get a remote key sorted then I can help depending where you are. I travel all over the country doing keys so chances...
  14. actionman

Stuck!

yup, considering I tried several part number remotes from different models
  15. actionman

Stuck!

no the CT remote only comes in 1 frequency as it's model specific, 2002-06 Leon
  16. actionman

Stuck!

Just had another look & seen 1 with same part number as CCM fitted to your car & it lists it for 2002-06 Leon which uses CT remote. Which I tried the other day & that didn't program to it neither
  17. actionman

Stuck!

Oh bloody hell! That's weird considering it uses same remote part number that yours should use. Try phoning Seat to see which part number CCM yours should have
  18. actionman

VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

i'm going to be passing Gloucester on my way back from some jobs i'm doing in Bristol & South Wales on Sunday 10th November.
  19. actionman

New Key needed - Newcastle Area

email sent
  20. actionman

New Key needed - Newcastle Area

Hi i do keys, i'm mobile & i'm going to be up near Newcastle at some point next month if that's any good to you? I can do this style remote for your Leon Craig
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members